Ford Lightning vs Dodge Hemi / sporty truck to pull atv

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2003, 06:47 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Lightning vs Dodge Hemi / sporty truck to pull atv

1000 Pound Trailer Huh? Well Let Me Tell You A Ford CAN BARLY PULL 1000 POUNDS. Oh Yeah, Just Tell A Lightning To Come And Get Some It Doesnt Want Any Of My Silverado SS No Ford Or Dodge Does Im Sorry I Like Ford But When It Comes To It CHEVROLET Is Number One And Always Will Be. And That Lightning Couldnt Come Out On Me I Dont Even Think A Mustang Could Beat Me Coming Out It Doesnt Spin It Gets And Skits.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2003, 07:40 PM
Pro Rider

Seriously, you are dreaming.

Old 10-26-2003, 07:46 PM
Pro Rider

My Ford will pull 1000 lbs and there are many big Fords and Dodges that would pull your truck all over the country. You really shouldn't dog somebody elses ride.

As far as your picture page and saying that you haven't been beat stoplight racing, all I have to say about that is then you haven't raced enough. There is always someone faster. And comparing your Camaro to an Intrepid is like comparing your Camaro to my CBR 929. No comparison.

Old 10-26-2003, 07:52 PM
Trailblazer

Well You Wanna Know What A MUSTANG! Ive Beaten Them Vipers I BEAT HIM In The Quarter Mile And You Tell Me That That Is No Comparison But Listen ( I Have NOTHING Against Fords) I Just Think That Chevys Are Better And Faster. And The Reason Why I Said That I Beat An Intrepid Is Because EVERYONE Thinks Those Cars Are so Fast And They Arent And I KNOW Thers Somone Faster! My Dad Told Me That ALONG TIME AGO But I Tell You One Thing It Would Have To Show Me It Was A Man And Could Beat Me!

Old 10-26-2003, 08:04 PM
Pro Rider

I've seen girls in off-road VW powered buggies that would eat your Chevy for lunch. Not ******* you, just a fact.

Old 10-26-2003, 08:09 PM
Trailblazer

Want To Know What I Dont Think So! Ya Know Because I Dont think Youre F-150 Could Do That (And You Want To Talk About A Vw) Thats Bad Man Im Sorry But also If My Regular 2002 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab Cant do It Then I Have An 2003 Chevrolet Silverdo SS And I Can Get A Mustang Coming Out And I Can Hold It For A LONG Time And A F-150 Crew Cab MIGHT As Well Forget It My Silverado SS Is Fast How Do You think I Can Tell U All This Stuff If I Didnt Know What Im Talking About.

Old 10-26-2003, 08:20 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 8042
Want To Know What I Dont Think So!
TIMMAY!!

Sorry, I had a couple drinks with dinner tonight and I'm finding your posts quite amusing.

Old 10-26-2003, 08:21 PM
Pro Rider

I never said that my F-150 would do anything. All I know is that I like my truck a whole lot better than yours. That is my opinion and as far as Chevy being the best, well your entitled to your opinion.

And no VW, huh? I saw a girl in a buggy at Little Sahara that was running with turbo and TREX lightweight Banshees. I'm sure with a good set of street tires, she'd get you out of the hole so bad you wouldn't catch her.

There is a guy here in this town with an SS. I don't think it is as bad as he thinks. Maybe I'm wrong. I guess someday I might find out.

Old 10-26-2003, 08:24 PM
Trailblazer

Haha Mabe Soo Never know But I Know That they ARE FAST I Dont Know How Youre F-150 Or Her Vw Runs But I Know My Silverado and Silverado SS Is No Slouch Whatsoever (DONT TAKE THIS PERSONAL Daren420 And You) Because It Isnt

Old 10-26-2003, 08:25 PM
Trailblazer

And You Dont Take It Personal Either DEmag Because It Isnt I Just dont Like Noone Dissing Chevrolets

Quick Reply: Ford Lightning vs Dodge Hemi / sporty truck to pull atv