John Kerry

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2004 | 06:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

Originally posted by: bsb64
Thats great! lets all laugh at the war veteran and pic apart his service record. Meanwhile we applaud a govt full of Chicken hawks who were all hiding out when it was their turn to serve in a war. Bush was proudly gaurding the southern border against the iminent air attack from the Mexican Air Force, LMAO! Cheney claims to have "other priorities". Rumsfeld was hiding under a rock. Doesn't it bother anyone that the guys who are quick to send other people's sons and daughters to war were hiding out when they had an opportunity to serve? Maybe Kerry is more anti war because he has seen it first hand and knows WTF happens to 18 yr old kids when they get sent to war?? Maybe? Just maybe?
I don't care what war he was in, i will never respect that man....

Some how he came out of Vietnam fine, I have a few family members and friends that didn't(mentally and physically ).. i feel for the troubled ones NOT him!

Old 03-26-2004 | 06:37 PM
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

I'm not sure that 4 months of service in ANY war makes you 'worthy' of anything but thanks and congradulations. Do you think that everyone that never had the 'honor' of going to 'Nam are worthless?? Vietnam was a brief part of our great history, certainly not the only event that ever made real men.
Is that all you sit and think about all day is Vietnam? That has to suck.

Old 03-26-2004 | 07:07 PM
Trailblazer
Default John Kerry

Does John Kerry Ride a Suzuki ??? What is this post doing here ? Perhaps this should be posted in a forum titled "Uninformed Low IQ Republicans" there should be plenty of Bush supporters there.

Old 03-26-2004 | 07:24 PM
RIP Dear Friend
Default John Kerry

Originally posted by: dfox
Does John Kerry Ride a Suzuki ??? What is this post doing here ? Perhaps this should be posted in a forum titled "Uninformed Low IQ Republicans" there should be plenty of Bush supporters there.
Hope the move has made your day.

Old 03-26-2004 | 07:33 PM
KGB
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

I hate to say it, but what else do you expect from a Californian.....

Old 03-26-2004 | 08:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

Originally posted by: dfox
With a post like that i can tell your IQ is much higher then ours[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-26-2004 | 08:13 PM
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

Just what does a war record have to do with leading a country. Are you guys honestly putting your vote on someone because they did or didn't go into combat? Half of all americans don't have health insurance, that's affordable, the US is the most polluted it's been since you stopped burning coal, you're going broke and GWB's main priorities are kicking the sh*t out of a third world country and going to friggen MARS. Dubya has a one track mind, he can't address issues simultaneously, and doesn't know how to answer half the problems he's faced with. He's hated throughout the world, reneggs on trade treaties, and generally cares for nobody but himself.
He was absolutely right to go in and take Hussein out, but told the world to f**k off and did it pretty much alone, THEN wants the people he told off to help rebuild what he's destroyed. Anybody else see the arrogance in that? I understand you don't have any good options, but still, he's made more enemies than friends. What happened to afghanistan? What happened to the promises of rebuilding it when he "freed" the people from Al Quaeda? They still sh*t in the streets, and live in tin shacks. Bombed 'em, and moved on to Iraq. Leave the cleanup to other countries, and the UN. Your choice I guess, but I would listen to ALL the issues rather than the relatively unimportant ones like military records.

Old 03-26-2004 | 08:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

Before you totally dismiss someone's opinion just because they are Canandian. Wouldn't it make more sense to at least look at the points made? Just today, there is the story of bush joking about wmd's. Doesn't anyone else think it was HIGHLY inappropriate? Hundreds of AMERICAN soldiers have died looking for wmd's, and the man most responsible for sending them there, is making cracks. Turns my stomach. I know it may seem like an insignificant thing, but to me, it says volumes about what sort of man bush is.

How much more damage can we let him do? Certainly, not all of the problems are his fault. But to dismiss what is really going on, the lies, the deceit, record unemployment, record deficits...etc..etc..etc....to dismiss those things because the writer was Canadian, or the last president got a bj, or because of John Kerry's war record....seems a bit silly to me.

I suppose if bush seemed like he actually wanted to deal with the problems, it would certainly help. But bombing Iraq when the job wasn't even done in Afghanistan, or going to Mars, or joking about wmd's, or ripping John Kerry's voting record....I'd much rather he dealt with our real problems.

John Kerry surely isn't the perfect candidate. He's a politician. He's sucked and stabbed his way to get where he is. But bush had his chance, and IMO, has done a poor job of representing ME.

Old 03-26-2004 | 09:32 PM
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

Originally posted by: Predator03
Before you totally dismiss someone's opinion just because they are Canandian. Wouldn't it make more sense to at least look at the points made? Just today, there is the story of bush joking about wmd's. Doesn't anyone else think it was HIGHLY inappropriate? Hundreds of AMERICAN soldiers have died looking for wmd's, and the man most responsible for sending them there, is making cracks. Turns my stomach. I know it may seem like an insignificant thing, but to me, it says volumes about what sort of man bush is.

How much more damage can we let him do? Certainly, not all of the problems are his fault. But to dismiss what is really going on, the lies, the deceit, record unemployment, record deficits...etc..etc..etc....to dismiss those things because the writer was Canadian, or the last president got a bj, or because of John Kerry's war record....seems a bit silly to me.

I suppose if bush seemed like he actually wanted to deal with the problems, it would certainly help. But bombing Iraq when the job wasn't even done in Afghanistan, or going to Mars, or joking about wmd's, or ripping John Kerry's voting record....I'd much rather he dealt with our real problems.

John Kerry surely isn't the perfect candidate. He's a politician. He's sucked and stabbed his way to get where he is. But bush had his chance, and IMO, has done a poor job of representing ME.

Exactly!

Old 03-26-2004 | 09:59 PM
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

You're right, wmd's are nothing to joke about, at any time. We've all seen the pics of childrens heels touching their neck because the muscle spasms are so severe from the wmd's that they snap their spines and bend them in half. I also realize that they have yet to find any, and are trying to slowly stop answering questions about them or talk about even looking for them. I think Dubya has dealt with other countries at the expense of his own, which is why i made the comment about a one track mind. With all the wealth in the US, why isn't there a public health plan, instead of reserving medical coverage for people with money.
I don't like the dirty politics them guys use down there. If you want to chuck sh*t at someones policies, records, or opinions, back it up with solid evidence that they don't work. These, "leaders" aren't in 7th grade, calling names and begrudging each other. If you call someone down as part of your smear campaign, what does that say about you? You're at the same level as the guy you're trying to beat. The famous "you're with us or against us" line of bullsh*t Dubya used is pure high school rivalry, thought he'd be more professional than that considering he's the PRESIDENT! I think he's a hot head, and needs to address the major issues inside the US rather than flexing his muscles in a third world country. Ya, Iraq was a challenge, half them guys don't own shoes. He yaps on about creating jobs, when more than half are low paying ones with no benefits. Taco Bell is not everyones career aspiration Dubya, ya it's a job, but don't count it as one that's gonna provide a good "american dream" life.

Quick Reply: John Kerry