This will make you want to bust some A$$

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2004 | 02:18 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default This will make you want to bust some A$$

confusedbuyer......

Nicely said! Thank you! You're right, not all Canadians are alike and I hope I didn't give you the impression that it was my opinion.

Old 04-01-2004 | 03:46 PM
Pro Rider

I have to say this about Glenlivet, he is mighty big man in my book. It takes courage to stick your neck out and disagree with people and stick to your guns. I believe it is our right to agree or disagree in this country but not sure about Canada but it most likely is, so no matter what we say or he says it does not matter we each have our own guns to stick too and will do so.

There are are all kinds of mayhem all over the world and we(US) can not solve them all or anybody else(UN). So lets agree that we disagree and get on with life. I still like you Glen. AlaskaBoy.

Old 04-01-2004 | 04:12 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks, AlaskaBoy. Which one of America's greats was it (Alexander Hamilton?) who said 'I don't agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it."? Yer just like him. I knew my take would be unpopular with some folks.
I forgive you for trading in your King Quad. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-01-2004 | 04:21 PM
Pro Rider

One of my best friends in the world is my cousin who lives in Seattle. He is a way leftie and as such is wrong about everything, much like Glenlivit [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] We spar back and forth on many subjects, and it's fun for both of us. You always gotta respect another's viewpoint, and we can disagree without being enemies.

Old 04-01-2004 | 04:29 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Glen, I hear of the, is it the 700 King Quad coming out soon? Maybe I will have to get another one, I only hope that they do not use the old brakeing system over[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. AlaskaBoy.

Old 04-01-2004 | 04:35 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I agree to disagree. And if we can agree to that then we can disagree in agreement.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-01-2004 | 06:22 PM
Pro Rider

You know, Glenlivet makes valid points. Our news tells us that we are liberators. Their view is that we are occupiers. Our troops have been asked to do an immpossible job. Bush's advisors clearly had little understanding of Iraq, now they are learning, the hard way.

Here are 2 links to Frontline films about the occupation. Sure PBS is considered liberal. But, tha cameras don't lie. We are in a huge mess in Iraq, it was not thought out before hand. You'll get a better idea watching these 2 films, than a year of watching mainstream news.

Watch the whole thing if you care about your country, then vote your will in November. Or....just click on the box that says "Summer 2003". Pay close attention to the scene where our nervous troops are firing in one direction, then turn and fire towards the camera man, killing a bystander 5 feet from the cameraman.....No doubt this doesn't make us friends.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...ws/truth/view/

On this film click on the link that says "Into The Sunni Triangle", pay close attention to what out troops are up against in Falluja. We made a huge mistake go into Iraq alone, now our troops are paying.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...s/beyond/view/

Old 04-01-2004 | 09:42 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: KFXDAWG
Ronald Regan said it best when he declared, " Peace through strength."
thats the kinda man we need running this country.
back in the 80s when we bombed lybia our great pal france would not let
our jets fly over their air space causing the pilots an extra 8hours of travel time.
on the way back a bomb was "accidently" droped on france
when asked about this the following day the pres responded by saying
" i guess the boys were a little tired"
great line

Old 04-02-2004 | 04:00 AM
Pro Rider

one of the reasons we give a hoot what goes on in the middel east is the OIL. i know you heard that before, but just think about all the lives we save by buying that oil, all the money they have is from usa and others buying OIL, if we stoped buying oil what do you think would happen ??????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

there has always been war and there always will be, the libs who think that peace and love will work are trying to change the world to fit themselfs and the smart people are changing themselfs to fit the world!!!