Scariest movie ever

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2004, 12:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scariest movie ever

i never said i wasnt skerd when i was a little kid. but now that im older no scary movies scare me, and the woods used to scare me, but if i have my half pit half rott dog with me im not scared. but really if u dont let your imagination get away from you nothing is scary. but this one time i was riding quads with this dude and it was late at night and we stopped for a min and he was like i hear a bear, and i was like yeah right, but we really do have bears on our property, and he started freakin out so i got scared and we were going so fast through the woods, and we got back and he was like i think ti was just a squirrl. lol

Old 05-14-2004, 01:08 PM
Pro Rider

dude, you are the KING of the run-on sentence

Old 05-14-2004, 01:53 PM
Weekend Warrior

A movie I think is scary insn't your typical horror movie. It is scary in the fact of "what if it really happenend?" The movie is based on the true story of a supposed alien abduction. The victims' story has not been disproven. The real victims all passed polygraph tests as well as other psychological examinations. The movie is called "Fire In the Sky". It will send cold chill down your spine.

Old 05-14-2004, 02:00 PM
Pro Rider

for anyone that spends time outdoors, like us it must be ...deliverance...makes me think twice about riding alone in strange areas.

Old 05-14-2004, 02:00 PM
Range Rover

I have seen that one.You are right it will freak you out. Havent seen that one in years

Old 05-14-2004, 04:06 PM
Pro Rider

i didnt know we were in english class. next time ill have some one proof read my paper, use proper indentations, site my works, and use proper quotes and $hit. that better aksafari.

Old 05-14-2004, 05:00 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I've never seen Deliveracne...think I'll update my Netflix to include that one.

Anyone remember "When a stranger calls"? I don't care what anyone says, that first part of the movie made my skin crawl. "We traced the call...it's coming from inside the house!"

AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-14-2004, 05:00 PM
Pro Rider

I knew you'd come back with something like that. Nice.

Old 05-14-2004, 06:32 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: fartman
for anyone that spends time outdoors, like us it must be ...deliverance...makes me think twice about riding alone in strange areas.
Yeah that was scary but in a different way,LOL.

Fire in the sky,seen it,good movie,still not scary.
And by the way,I have the original "Ring",the Japanese version,you can tell they didnt have the money involved with the new one but it was still well done,a good watch also.
Why watch movies if we are not scared?Because the story still entertains even if your not scared.

Old 05-14-2004, 07:45 PM
Royalty Rider

Originally posted by: Superballs5337
i never said i wasnt skerd when i was a little kid. but now that im older no scary movies scare me, and the woods used to scare me, but if i have my half pit half rott dog with me im not scared. but really if u dont let your imagination get away from you nothing is scary. but this one time i was riding quads with this dude and it was late at night and we stopped for a min and he was like i hear a bear, and i was like yeah right, but we really do have bears on our property, and he started freakin out so i got scared and we were going so fast through the woods, and we got back and he was like i think ti was just a squirrl. lol
Originally posted by: aksafari
dude, you are the KING of the run-on sentence
Ah, get over it...I see puncutation, it could be worse. What did you expect someone to not have a come back after you bag on them? I mean his name is superballs, I hope he would stick up for himself. Lets just stick to topic....

Quick Reply: Scariest movie ever