Scariest movie ever

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2004, 08:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scariest movie ever

the only movie that ever made me jump was the ring. when they always do that flashing thing with dead people. house on haunted hill is awsome. it was the first that led to all those corny house movies. i have heard that the japenese version of the ring is sick. there is one copy only at our video store it is called ring yu or something likt that. it is the japenese origional unedited version of the ring. it put five people of the testers into mental hospitals. its suposed to like screw up peoples minds. giver a try if you want. i dont no if i have the ***** to watch it.

Old 05-14-2004, 08:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ghost ship was pretty dang scary

Old 05-14-2004, 08:54 PM
Pro Rider

oh and ya i saw fire in the sky when i was six and i probaly shouldnt have because when that alien was peeking through the resturant skreen door it like tramatised me for life. i hat when open see through doors are open late at night. or windows. i have overcome it mostly now. oh and after seeing the ring. i kept thinking i was going to see that little girl in the corners of my basement. after seeing scary movie three though omg that is so funny. seriously i was so sore from laphing from that movie.

Old 05-14-2004, 10:38 PM
Pro Rider

fire in the sky was pretty scarey. event horizon was to. I would have to say when I saw fire in the sky, I was alot younger, and the aliens did scare me. I relize now, most aliens are small, and I would whoop their @$$es, either that or i'd con them into letting me use their space ship saturday night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

p.s. If I don't write another entry for a while, its because the aliens came down to regulate, MUAH HAHAHA!

Old 05-14-2004, 11:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I always thought Signs was a scary movie.

Old 05-14-2004, 11:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider

How about "Pet cemetary"?

I heard a lot of people say it wasn't that scary but I did it right and watched it by myself....in the dark. I'm glad I don't have a cat.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2004, 12:11 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: kybabyn
it put five people of the testers into mental hospitals. its suposed to like screw up peoples minds. giver a try if you want. i dont no if i have the ***** to watch it.
There isnt a movie in existence that can do that,it would have to be some very REAL "snuff" movie and projected staight into the mind of someone with no will-power.

Old 05-15-2004, 02:49 AM
Pro Rider

Salem's Lot.
Halloween.
When a Stranger Calls.

Once I got married and had three kids, the movies just don't phase me anymore.

Oh, yeah. Speaking of Deliverance, everytime I hear a banjo I freak out.

Old 05-15-2004, 12:30 PM
Pro Rider

If you approach every movie 'Thriller' with an attitude, and a 'watch me pick it apart' mentality then of course it's not going to do anything for you and you will likely ruin it for anyone sitting with you. Boy, aren't WE all having fun!
When you sit down with a 'This movie won't scare me, NO movie can scare me' mindset then you just guaranteed yourself a boring time.
Hint: Nobody is impressed by your bravado, and you are missing out on the whole experience. It's not about 'Being Scared' as though that would mean you are less of a 'man' or something. It's about getting caught up in the story, if it's a good one, and about enjoying the cinema experience. Maybe one day you'll see that.

Old 05-15-2004, 04:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Charlette's Web!!

Quick Reply: Scariest movie ever