Lets say you get in trouble riding an ATV on a road, what is the worst that can happen?

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2004, 07:06 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lets say you get in trouble riding an ATV on a road, what is the worst that can happen?

Hey,I live in wisconsin and as far as i know this state is BORING.The only thing up here that i have fun with is riding my atvs.I ride for a long time every day.I dont have a field around here,there is a trail but i dont like ridin it that much anymore.My house is on a main road so i just ride my atv to the gravel road and take the lomng way up to the small town place up the road and i go "race" around with my freinds.Ive only Almost got caught twice one of the times the cop was coming right as i was driving into the drive way so he couldnt do anything[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]i think that if you are on a gravel road or not a main road that they dont really care.most cops that are in this county arnt around where i am anyway so i can be pretty reckless[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]I think if you just go on the gravel roads and dont do anything TO stupid they wont care that much,they dont around here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-26-2004, 08:55 PM
Pro Rider
Default Lets say you get in trouble riding an ATV on a road, what is the worst that can happen?

YOU COULD ALSO GET HIT BY A DRUNK DRIVER AND DIE. STAY OFF THE ROADS

Old 06-26-2004, 09:10 PM
Weekend Warrior

voodoo,you sound like a cop[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 06-26-2004, 09:23 PM
Pro Rider

lol...just felt better saying that

never know when u on the roads and get hit by a car, maybe even your mom

Old 06-27-2004, 01:15 AM
Trailblazer

man i live in ft worth traffic is so bad drivina car isnt safe. i take my 4 wheeler out to my farm but if im ridin on the roads out near my farm i just get glance from the cop long as i have a helmet and arent speedin kinda hard to do on a recon even though mine is really quick after my mods he doesnt do much i think he's cool about it though