What Can The Cops Do?

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2004, 10:47 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What Can The Cops Do?

One Fly.<<<<<But whats so kewl about being a criminal??? I just dont get it.>>>

Its a real sickness in our society, good point.

Old 09-20-2004, 10:49 PM
Pro Rider

One fly <<<<4wheelerfred(edit) & MoldyCheese I WILL KICK YOU IN THE NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its no good thinkin your a bad *** gettin a bad rap with the police. Dude I Have the longest rap sheet of prolly anyone. talk about profiling but I always stop and always am curtious and i have got let off on more crap than you could ever dream of. Its all about respect for your elders.>>>

LMAO! Tell em One Fly!

Old 09-20-2004, 11:00 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Im sorry onflycowboy, but it sounds like ur the one trying to be a bad ***. Sayin u will kick this guy's ace, and this guy's. There is always someone bigger than u, and the tryin to be a cowboy thing while being on the computer all day just doesn't work for me. U have talked about workin hard, well I dont see were y'all get the time over there, but u want to see some real roughnecks, come towards my town!

yyyaaaaa, this is my town, nana na na na,
curtiousy of Montgomery Gentry.

And with all of this but kickin talkin, u should listen to ole Hank Jr.
"I'd love to knock the He!! out of you!"
or "Why can't we all just get a loonng neck!"

Old 09-20-2004, 11:09 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: motox26
Im sorry onflycowboy, but it sounds like ur the one trying to be a bad ***. Sayin u will kick this guy's ace, and this guy's. There is always someone bigger than u, and the tryin to be a cowboy thing while being on the computer all day just doesn't work for me. U have talked about workin hard, well I dont see were y'all get the time over there, but u want to see some real roughnecks, come towards my town!

yyyaaaaa, this is my town, nana na na na,
curtiousy of Montgomery Gentry.

And with all of this but kickin talkin, u should listen to ole Hank Jr.
"I'd love to knock the He!! out of you!"
or "Why can't we all just get a loonng neck!"
I haven't said anything, but I have noticed that onefly is a post HO! He has been here for a month or so and has a billion posts. What kind of cowboy is that, Like you probably feel motox, it affends me when a yuppie tries to be a country boy. And what cowboy has a toyo tire avatar.

BTW, I love Hank Jr. and MG. "Hog Wild"

Old 09-20-2004, 11:31 PM
Quad Patrol

Well, like always, everyone has an opinion and theirs is the one that matters. Every thread, that has ever been written on the subject, is always the same. Slam the officers for doing their jobs.
Well, like the title says, "What Can The Cops Do?" We can do what we want, as long as we don't break dept. policy, state or federal laws. So, live life, like you want. Hope you live a long and prosperous life[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]When your caught, take responsibility for your actions.

And Cowboy, "Cowboy Up"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Talk to you in the FBK[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2004, 02:38 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

But i will have you notice that i said I WILL KICK YOU IN THE NUTS and DRUGS ARE BAD MMM K both quotes from south park. But if you wanna think your bad and run from officer friendly Go ahead, But god will play that hand against you my friend. As for the rest of the trash. its just that.

Old 09-21-2004, 02:39 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

As for post ho.... NO ITS A POST PIMP!!!!!!!

Old 09-21-2004, 05:23 PM
V
Trailblazer

Do you guys realize who makes the laws? It's not the cops, it's every day citizens like yourself that got fed up one day and decided to do something about it. There's history behind every law. Now they pay people (cops) to enforce those laws that were made because someone's life was ruined by the drunk driver, speeder, etc. Quad laws have come about because of the idiots out there that destory other peoples land, drive like morans and endanger public safety. I know that sounds like a cliche, but it's the gods honest truth. "Say that cop drives the drunk guy home, so he's "SAFE". Have any of you every seen a drunk guy fall, trip, stumble, etc . of course, becasuse that's what intoxicated people do..they lack coordination to do what they could sober. Now wait for that same guy you drove home to fall down his stairs and sue that public servant for everthing he has. You don't care because you got home last week just fine aftre the cop followed you home and took that chance, but it's just not worth it for an Officer to do that.

Fact of the matter is that nobody likes being told what to do, especially by an authority figure that has the power to take away their freedom. Odds are, if you have a problem with the Police...you had a problem with your parents, school teachers, etc.

Quads are not safe for the roads. Most do not have lights, exceed sound restrictions, do not have adequate brakes, tires and are unstable. There are made of lightweight aluminum in many cases and their engines aren't made to travel at 60 m.p.h. for extended periods of time. Yes, more people get killed is cars than quads...but c'mon, cars outnumber quads by thousands to one. That is nowhere near a valid comparison. Call your congressman, write a letter, go to capital hill and have them made to be street legal. Now your $4,000.00 toy will cost you $10 grand. Until they become street legal, take your chances and have your fun and don't forget "Pay to the order of the city of ?????????". It's the price of doing business pal.

GO GET'EM 5-0!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2004, 09:46 PM
Trailblazer

V

You hit it right on the money. Freedom is something everybody likes. A guy will be po'd when a cop takes away his freedom to drive a vehicle when he is to intoxicated to operate it safely. The same guy would be po'd at the same cop when he calls him to take a report when HE is a victim of somebody else's stupidity-ie somebody invaded his freedom to ride his quad by stealing it and the cop is not moving fast enough to investigate the crime.

Police work is dangerous everywhere. Big cities , little towns , or in the backwoods of any state. The good cops have something that sets them apart from the bad cops.... Integrity. For those of you who do not know what integrity is it means doing something right and knowing what you did was the right thing , wehter you agree with the outcome or not.

The bad cops.....will hang themselves , just like the bad atv riders will hang themselves. What goes around comes around....................

Old 09-22-2004, 12:19 AM
Pro Rider

ohh i forgot i was going to post this. ya it depends on the situation. 2 days ago i ditched for about my 5th time. we always ride at these local sand pits that get mined. the owner rides ther to and says ride at ytour own risk but the cops dont believe us so we are gona get baged if we get caught riding there. anyways me and about 4 other friends were ripin for about 2 hours there. and everyone was sitting behind a hill and i was ripiing around this hill and i see a white car come sliding around the orner of the hill and about a second later i relized it was a cop so i take of down this trail. everyone else doesnt no and sits there and they watch me just rip down this trail. then the cop comes around and everyone firse up there dirt bikes and quads and takes off after me. it was kinda funny! anyways yan it depends on the situation. man its a rush though

Quick Reply: What Can The Cops Do?