What does Kerry think about Veterans? look inside!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2004, 01:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What does Kerry think about Veterans? look inside!

also first to be in the Vietman war museum in N. Vietnam as a american helping the commies with THEIR war effort. Boy, ya gotta be proud of him for that![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

This guy is a two faced clown and all the leftys are walking in loc step with him.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 09-24-2004, 03:34 PM
Pro Rider

1st, vietnam vets have known the truth about kerry for years. we just never imagined a world in which he could possibly be considered for president.
Ya figger? Veterans, like any part of society, have their own minds and should be respected for the opinions they form which are based on the experiences they have had. So here are the opinions of a great many of them, and I hope you respect them as formed from the observations of good men (and women) who served in overseas action.
http://www.veteransforpeace.org/

Old 09-25-2004, 06:38 PM
Pro Rider

I voted for McCain in the primaries. I'f you voted for Bush then the Enron dollar bought you. (Bush's #1 contributor.) Kerry Is like drinking Natural light over Golden Anniversary, both are going to give you a headache and make you sick but the Natty light is probably more fresh and may be a micron better. This is a **** off issue to have on here but here's some facts I can't get past. BUSH= Largest tax cut and greatest national debt in history(at the same time.) The previous Debt record holder was his dad. Longest vacation ever taken(while troops were dying with no plan to win the peace) Nixon held it before him.
He shut down seven veterans hospitals while speaking to a group of vet's. But he has hundreds of thousands set aside for new trash trucks to pick up the Iraqi's trash every week.
Democrats tried to raise the death benifit $3000. for families of killed soldiers. With pressure from the White house, It was squashed. Record manufacturing jobs lost overseas with help from his tax cuts.
I could go on but the most unraveling is more than 1000 dead and 7000+wounded American soldiers with no WMD's and no hope in sight for a withdrawl for our troops.
The rich get richer and the poor get poorer,and no matter how many Americans die, Haleburton will make millions. I hunt, fish and have rode since84'. I hate the tree hugger (no blade of grass hurt) mentallity also,but this is bigger than myriding enjoyment guys. People are DYING. I don't think people who have not served should decide weather men die.
We all enjoy the same sport. We all have that in common. We all can have different opinions. That is the right that makes us all common Americans.

Old 09-25-2004, 08:28 PM
Pro Rider

quad1man, Wow, great post. I agree 100%. Except for the part on Nader

<<<Nader: Nader is from another planet for me, and I know he is anti-war, pro consumer, pro environment, but I really don’t know a lot more. Is there something there that makes him attractive?>>>

Nader is not as nutty as the media would have people think. The whole system is built to cater to the Repubs. and Dems. Look at the upcoming debates. All questions will be prescreened. No spontanious question/answer session is tolerable for either candidate. I honestly believe the media will tend to make 3rd party candidtaes out to be crazy as a service to the 2 major parties. The did it to Perot, Nader, and Browne. 3rd party candidates will mess up business as usual for those in power. They are always treated as loony by the establishment.

Old 09-25-2004, 08:46 PM
Trailblazer

bsb64:
And I fully agree with you. We have a two party system and desperately need a 3rd or more party system. But those two parties control the rules that keep the third or more parties shut out. But does voting for Nader in a close election achieve that?

Old 09-25-2004, 09:59 PM
Pro Rider

<<<But does voting for Nader in a close election achieve that?>>>

It accomplishes a personal sense of protest, I guess. 3rd party candidates are so marginalized that it usually ends up helping one of the other 2 candidates. Sad, I wish there was a way around it............