New Governor in Washington State

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2004, 02:54 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Governor in Washington State

Well the Republican won in November, and won in a recount, but them clever Democrats kept counting and recounting and finding new votes until SHAZAM! now they have a democrat governor.

I'm so happy I don't live in that communist state anymore.

Old 12-24-2004, 03:23 AM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 12-24-2004, 04:16 AM
Pro Rider

You have to love the political system

Old 12-24-2004, 06:56 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

Originally posted by: ShadyRascal
Well the Republican won in November, and won in a recount, but them clever Democrats kept counting and recounting and finding new votes until SHAZAM! now they have a democrat governor.

I'm so happy I don't live in that communist state anymore.

A week ago....Gregoire (D) was declaring a tie (when she was down 70 votes), now she declares victory!!!!!

I dont think the soap opera is over yet,,,,stay tuned.

Im not sure how much longer I can remain in King County. Self inflicted punishment.

Old 12-24-2004, 10:00 AM
Pro Rider

I could barely take Spokane county [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

You must have an iron stomach or you are a masochist [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

We'll watch the soap opera from the sidelines here...........

Old 12-24-2004, 11:52 AM

They were trying their damnedest to pull that blatent deception down in Florida in 2000. Have to make sure that nobody gets "DISENFRANCHISED!!!" The fact that they were counting votes by "dimples" and that Jessie Jackson and his merry band of race extortionist showed up to help the "DISENFRANCHISED" was enough to make me want to hurl!!! They kept saying that "every vote needed to be counted"........every vote WAS counted and RE-counted and Al Bore lost every time.......but the same bantor kept coming from their mouths again and again.........and of course with the spin being applied by Jessie the race extortionist that 'people of color' were being "DISENFRANCHISED!!!".......the Dems almost were allowed to change the results of an election through deception(dimples/hanging chads)and race baiting(Jessie the race extortionists).

Voting in this USA is NOT a right. Voting is a priviledge afforded those American citizens who have enough brains to be able to make a check in an appropriate box/fill in a dot/poke out a chad or any of the other mind numbingly SIMPLE things required to vote. If you can't do these incredibly SIMPLE things.......you shouldn't be ALLOWED to vote. IMHO.....that goes for speaking English as well. The ballot should ONLY be written in English and if you can't read and speak English.......you do not vote!

It's plain and simple..........they were trying to MANUFACTURE votes in Florida.......... sounds to me as though something similar is afoot in Washington state.

Old 12-24-2004, 12:10 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: Backinthesaddleagain
They were trying their damdest to pull that blatent deception down in Florida in 2000. Have to make sure that nobody gets "DISENFRANCHISED!!!" The fact that they were counting votes by "dimples" and that Jessie Jackson and his merry band of race extortionist showed up to help the "DISENFRANCHISED" was enough to make me want to hurl!!! They kept saying that "every vote needed to be counted"........every vote WAS counted and RE-counted and Al Bore lost every time.......but the same bantor kept coming from their mouths again and again.........and of course with the spin being applied by Jessie the race extortionist that 'people of color' were being "DISENFRANCHISED!!!".......the Dems almost were allowed to change the results of an election through deception(dimples/hanging chads)and race bating(Jessie the race extortionists).

Voting in this USA is NOT a right. Voting is a priviledge afforded those American citizens who have enough brains to be able to make a check in an appropriate box/fill in a dot/poke out a chad or any of the other mind numbingly SIMPLE things required to vote. If you can't do these incredibly SIMPLE things.......you shouldn't be ALLOWED to vote. IMHO.....that goes for speaking English as well. The ballot should ONLY be written in English and if you can't read and speak English.......you do not vote!

It's plain and simple..........they were trying to MANUFACTURE votes in Florida.......... sounds to me as though something similar is afoot in Washington state.

I have always wondered if I was the only one who noticed that it is only democrats,who after losing a election are the ones who will admit publicly that they were too stupid to have voted correctly. They will even take time off of work to protest in the street's, funny how republicans only have time to protest on weekend's. Merry Christmas BITSA (caught that in the spin zone).

Old 12-24-2004, 02:11 PM
Pro Rider

I find it hard to believe that with a population of, what was it - 2.8 million, that someone wins (or loses) by 170 votes. Hell, that many people probably ran out of gas on the way to the polls and missed the whole thing.

I'm beginning to think the political and election process in the country is falling apart.

Of course, my comment on "170 votes" could be way off by now. It changes by the hour (or is it the minute?)

Old 12-24-2004, 02:47 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Backinthesaddleagain
that goes for speaking English as well. The ballot should ONLY be written in English and if you can't read and speak English.......you do not vote!
i agree with you completely. language of the land.
rare hearing that from someone living in mass... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-24-2004, 04:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

The Democrats may have a victory with there deceitful ways; But i know this will be a 1 term GOVERNOR. The GOOD people of the State of WASHINGTON are tried of LIBERAL thinking.....The worm will turn, then it will be KING COUNTYs time to belly up to the bar......... I just hope WE can hold off LIBERAL thinking for 4 more years!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: New Governor in Washington State