things to do to a friends car...while he's at work

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2005, 09:51 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default things to do to a friends car...while he's at work

Originally posted by: motox26
Originally posted by: RacingChick21
We use to pick on our basketball coach a lot and one time during practice we stole her keys and gave them to our friend who went and made a copy then like everyday we went out and moved her car to differant spots in the parking lot during our water break. I t was so funny she thought she was going crazy because she could never find her car where she thought she parked it. We also roped her car up to a light pole (she had a wierd hook on the back of her car). She kept trying to go forward and it wouldn't. It took her like 15 minutes to get out of the car and look. Another thing we did was put the plastic wrap all over her car from the roof to the tires. She called her husband and had him bring her scissors.
LOL, has she turned in her 2 weeks notice yet? I like the moving her car around everyday bit, I don't have the patience to wait for her to go nutz tho[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
That was like three years ago before I graduated and suprisingly she made it through the season. That was just what we did to her car. We also knew where she lived so we went to Wal-Mart and got the biggest pair of womens underwear that they sold and hung it from her flag pole and once we went there and stole her dog and left a ransom note. We did a couple of other things before we took her dog and it was funny cuz she would come to practice and tell us about "the mean kids in her neighborhood". She had no idea it was us until we took her dog and her husband had to stop her from calling the cops (he was in on it).

Old 03-21-2005, 11:26 AM
Pro Rider

lets see... if you have a lot of spare time and a crew of people, put the guys car on blocks so not one tire is touchin ground... watch him try to figure out how to get off.

this one could cause some dmg... if its real cold out, overnight, fill their tires up with water, when they go down the road, the frozen water will make the ride interesting.

Old 03-21-2005, 03:28 PM
Pro Rider

Ahhh yes...highschool was fun. The plastic wrap is always good. We'd wrap the whole car front and back, top to bottom and put shaving cream all over. Good times.

After school we would zip tie a condom over the end of someone's tail pipe and watch it fill up with exhaust and pop real loud. It just looked rediculous.

Nothing beats those late night parties...A friend drove his sisters Plymouth Horizon and was inside tryin to get on chicks that didn't want anything to do with him. Well a few of us went outside and found his car, which was parked in the street. We picked it up, turned it around and blocked the street with it perpendicular to the curb. I went down in the basement and yelled "Steve someone just hit your car!" Oh man the look on his face as he ran up the stairs and outside. LOL I'm LMAO just thinking of it. We moved his car at least another 3 more times that night.

We took a valve core remover tool and took the valve cores out of a kid's schreader valves on his car. He came out to find all four tires flat and nothing he could do about it. He never stole anything from me again.

There's the old trick where you tie clothes line to a garbage can on each side of the street and watch them go through it and the two cans come slamming together behind the car. LOL

As previously mentioned, fishing line is great. We would string it across the street with about 5-10 pop cans on each end. A car would take it down the street with cans dragging and they'd think their mufler was dragging until they get out and get the fishing line tangled around their feet. LOL I'm sorry, I guess I was (and sometimes still am) a stupid kid.

One of my friends installed a body lift on a friend's Blazer. He rerouted the windsheild washer fluid hose into the cab and pointed it at the driver's crotch. When the kid picked up his blazer and noticed a dirty windshield he went to use his trusy ol' windsheild wipers and washer fluid and OOPS! Now that was funny.

I always wondered if I put the wick of, let's say a smoke bomb, under one of the spark plus boots, would it ignite? That would be hilarious to have blue, yellow, green or some other random color smoke pouring out from under a friends hood and snap a pic of that 'WTF???' look on his face. Anyone know if that would work???

Old 03-21-2005, 09:53 PM
Pro Rider

put is car on blocks and take off his tires.

always good for a laugh

Old 03-22-2005, 10:20 AM
Pro Rider

When in High school there were about 6 large country farm boys who could lift a compact car and move it. They found it funny to turn small compacts sideways in their parking space so they could not get out. Really great to pull on those that got out of school early for work.

Also if you have access to the engine swap two ignition wires that are across from each other at the distributor. The car will run although rough and will back fire like a cannon every time the driver tries to accelerate hard. This does not work well on 4 cylinders since you will be cutting 50% of its power.

Funny thing if the driver does not know engines the fustration makes him gauge it even harder causing more backfiring.

Lastly if you decide to do the block thing we enjoyed putting them behind each tire as not to be seen and just clear the tires. This way the driver does not realize the car is on blocks and does not know why it will not go when the pedal is pressed. Funny thing with this is you pick somoeone that has never wrenched on their car. They will always look under the hood first to try and figure out why their car is not moving.

One more pick you up four of those doughnut spare tires. Salvage yards have them really cheap. Replace all 4 tires with these. Does not render the car useless but makes the driver look really stupid sporting across town with those stupid looking wheels.

Old 03-22-2005, 11:19 AM
Pro Rider

heh, speaking of pickin up small cars... story from my dad when he was in high school. they had a grass bank going right into the side of the school. so they picked up the principals car and walked it over to the opposite side of the roof... they got rid of that bank

Old 03-22-2005, 02:03 PM
Pro Rider

If you happen to know 2 people with an alarm system with similar remotes, switch the remotes around on the keychains, it's hillarous when they go and unlock the door and open it but can't shut the alarm off!!

Old 03-22-2005, 02:56 PM
Pro Rider

Along with picking up small cars, we used to have a parking lot right next to the practice football field, there was no fence around it, just steel poles about 2 foot high about every 3 feet apart with no way out. We used to pick up cars and set them on the field, then they would have to get someone to unlock the cable gate to get out, a real pain if done late at night. Or another one was to find a fairly decent picknic table and set their car on the table.

Also with old chevy pickups there is a way to run a wire from a sparkplug wire to the steering colum ignition switch. When they turn the key they will get shocked and not have a clue to whats going on, and you know that they will at least try and do it again before they start checking stuff.

Old 03-22-2005, 03:05 PM
Pro Rider

AN oldy but a goody... somewhat messy.

Freeze a big can of shaving cream. Barbasol, whatever. Standard white cream, no gel. Freeze it good.

Hacksaw the bottom of the can off and toss it in the car. WHen the cream thaws, it will expand and fill that whole car up!

As for moving small cars... in high school I had a 74 Honda CVCC. Tiny, tiny car. Got called to the office to explain why my car was on the stage in the auditorium.
Did I mention my brother was a senior and on the football team? That much muscle at your command is just waiting to be abused.

Old 03-23-2005, 12:54 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

In my auto shop class we had these spools of sparkplug wire for making our own wires. I had a teacher that was a real b*tch! I ran some of it from her coil and taped the other end to the steering column right next to the key.

When she turned the key the coil sent spark up the wire to the column where Mrs. Williamson was the path of least resistance between the wire and a ground. The ground being the key![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: things to do to a friends car...while he's at work