Jessie James blows up a Busa

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2005, 01:00 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jessie James blows up a Busa

Originally posted by: dirthead
Money and fame can be a magnifyer of your character, if your a a$$h0le while your poor you will just become a major a$$h0le when your rich and famous........their is a endless list of celeberties, jocks, politicians, and musicians who prove this each day.
BULLLSSSEYYE we have a winner! JJ is a friggen idiot, riding on the lapels of his semi-famous family, and proving once again that morons can be sucessfull. Can't deny the mans' talent for building stuff. He claims the old school mentality and bitches about not having solitude, yet can't live without the fame . Poor poor Jessie, give me a break. As for being tough, any capable Marine could lay a beatin' on him that he wouldn't soon forget. But I bet he could beat the crap out of a defensless Haya motor. Moron.

Old 03-16-2005, 03:21 PM
RAJ
Pro Rider

Marine.....lol. There is nothing poor about him, and I think thats what the problem is. He has money and alot of it, and he builds sweet choppers.....maybe people are jealous of him. Who cares what he junks, but when he junks it he does it in style[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2005, 04:30 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: RAJwhen he junks it he does it in style[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Gotta agree with that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2005, 04:41 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: RAJ
Jessie is a great guy. He is great at what he does. And the best thing about him is he don't give a **** about anything, or anyone. And I also think you kick one of his choppers he would stomp a mud hole in your a$$ and then walk it dry. Sure he can be a pr!ck, so can everyone else.
If he didn't care what anyone thought he wouldn't be making all these shows and celebrity appearances. Weather he is a good guy or not no one here really knows, you can't tell how a person "truly" is by watching them on TV.

And what's with the he will kick youre **** comment? You got ***** envy for the guy? Really, how do you know who's a$$ he could kick! and even if so, so what?

Old 03-16-2005, 05:13 PM
Pro Rider

hen did he do this? im sure i havnt seen it yet

Old 03-16-2005, 05:29 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: motox26

And what's with the he will kick youre **** comment? You got ***** envy for the guy? Really, how do you know who's a$$ he could kick! and even if so, so what?
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2005, 05:30 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: moldycheese
I think Doc watched it on TV this week or weekend.

Old 03-16-2005, 05:31 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: moldycheese
Last monday nite. Monster garage with a build team of midgets. Body drop was one of them.

Old 03-16-2005, 07:01 PM
RAJ
Pro Rider

[i]Originally posted by: [b]motox26

Thats funny![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'm glad you also have some grade school kids that think so also.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Was I talking about you? I don't think so.....................So keep your mouth shut!