cant make up my mind on car!

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2005, 05:38 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cant make up my mind on car!

Yeah, it can be a challenge to find a good one...but if you can find one in good condition you'll soon realize you will NEVER want to sell it. I've taken mine to tons of "saturday night car shows" and believe it or not, people flock to it more than some of the 60s muscle cars. A lot of people don't know what it is, but they love the racy shape of it. Its just one of those cars that looks bad @ss standing still.

Old 07-11-2005, 08:47 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default cant make up my mind on car!

Originally posted by: AnimalMother85
...well, why only manual? If your looking to street race it, or run from light to light, i would never ever pick a manual. if your looking just to have a fun time driving, get a manual, but it does get old(remember, all the really fast drag cars are automatic), none the less though, stick with gm, like an 80's iroc or something, they look sharp, and you can get them in the low 13s rather easily. If you do have the money to spend, get an ls1 car(the ls1/2/6/7 imo the best small block ever introduced to man). But then again, talking motors and going fast, is another can of worms waiting to be opened. Defintly go with the fbody(camaro/firebird) and make sure it is atleast 5.7 liters(350), but hey, what do i know about small block chevy's?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

and remember, automatics shift faster when built right
Autos NEVER shift faster then manuals nor at a better time. Why do you think drag cars have manuals? I know for a fact that pro stock cars do and I'm just about 100% positive that top fuel and funny cars do to. A manual is usually about 1sec faster in the 1/4 then an auto is with a good driver. And if I where you tbsleeper i would go with a mid 90s mustang or a irocz camaro. Even though I would much rather have a eclipse gsx which I might be getting next year. Either way have fun burnin rubber!