best prank

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2005, 11:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default best prank

a couple of my friends "borrowed" about 25 cones and 2 A frame caution signs and set them up in someones driveway. lol! that was a lot of cones in the back of my friends car.

another night we TPed someones house with 72 roles.

Old 10-06-2005, 11:37 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

prank call someone. when they ask who it is tell them to guess. the first person they guess tell them ya, its me. i had a conversation go for about 15 minutes... lol

Old 10-06-2005, 11:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

I didn't end up doing this one but, I was going to vote for Howard Dean in the democratic primary because I knew he stood the worst chance then he just proved me right!!! I'm not democrat or republican, I've voted both ways so don't turn this into a Hannity & Coumes

Old 10-07-2005, 12:04 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!
Default best prank

lol at lunch one day some friends and me got like 4 brownies and went into the stairwell that everyone goes up after lunch and made it look like someone **** over the wall and on the floor it was hilarious... i was gonna do it again and bring my camera

Old 10-07-2005, 12:29 AM
Range Rover
Default best prank

Originally posted by: 04RaptorLE
If you have a friend that is drinking a fountain drink dark in color take a ketchup packet and cut the corner off of it hold your finger over the end of the straw keeping some coke in it and then stick it into the ketchup packet. You can guess what happens next LOL...
Soy Sauce is a variation on that one that I have tried. Same color as cola....

Old 10-07-2005, 09:17 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Default best prank

Originally posted by: Sparky8370
OK this one time... Whenever you type the word tough on here it automatically is made a hyperlink to a polaris ad. So, for my latest prank I went over to Polaris forum and started a post called HA HA. I told them that I changed that link so it goes to Suzuki, but I really didn't. That was my own link not the one automatically generated. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Someone got pi$$ed off (They were to retarded to realize that I was bs'ing) and reported it!!!! Then I get these e-mails from this guy all pi$$ed off. This is the original one:
I don't know if you think you were being cute messing with the Polaris word Ads in the forum or what. But I suggest that you not do it again if you wish to continue using the forums.

Advertising is what pays for the forums. You owe Polaris a debt of gratitude.

Post deleted.
He couldn't seem to grasp the concept that I really didn't change anything, then when he finally appeared to he says "I wrote the forum software..."
That's cool.Then why didn't he know that I hadn't really changed anything without explaining the joke to him?
It was sort of clever, and it brought you to the attention of the forum owner.

Old 10-07-2005, 12:14 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: Sparky8370
OK this one time... Whenever you type the word tough on here it automatically is made a hyperlink to a polaris ad. So, for my latest prank I went over to Polaris forum and started a post called HA HA. I told them that I changed that link so it goes to Suzuki, but I really didn't. That was my own link not the one automatically generated. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Someone got pi$$ed off (They were to retarded to realize that I was bs'ing) and reported it!!!! Then I get these e-mails from this guy all pi$$ed off. This is the original one:
I don't know if you think you were being cute messing with the Polaris word Ads in the forum or what. But I suggest that you not do it again if you wish to continue using the forums.

Advertising is what pays for the forums. You owe Polaris a debt of gratitude.

Post deleted.
He couldn't seem to grasp the concept that I really didn't change anything, then when he finally appeared to he says "I wrote the forum software..."
That's cool.Then why didn't he know that I hadn't really changed anything without explaining the joke to him?
It was sort of clever, and it brought you to the attention of the forum owner.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-07-2005, 02:08 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

This guy was weaving in and out of traffic and ended up right next to me at the stop light. He was on his cell phone and looking down reading or filling out paperwork. I noticed that he wasn't paying attention so I started to go, then stopped. He saw me moving out of the corner of his eye and tromped it, probably to get in front of me and turn onto the highway. He got halfway accross intersection before he realized it was still red. The guy behind him pulled up to the line, so he was forced to sit there in the middle until the light turned green.

Old 10-07-2005, 02:18 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

Well, it wasn't really clever. It just relied on people re-acting without checking. Like when you hear a crash then walk into a room and ask "Does anybody own that blue Chevy pick-up?" knowing that your buddy owns one. Then he get's all p/o'd and runs out when the crash had nothing to do with his pick-up. Just a hypothetical situation.
Anyways, my "prank" had nothing to do with not liking Polaris or anything like that. Nor was I trying to "mess with their advertising". Oh well, some people found it funny and others did not. I think half the reason it didn't seam funny was that they were already p/o'd because they really thought that I messed with something. I learned that it's apparently a very touchy thing, so I just won't do it again. I still got a kick out of it though.

Old 10-07-2005, 03:27 PM
Range Rover
Default best prank

After pinching of a nasty SBD (silent but deadly) I like to quickly ask a nearby buddy, "do you smell something burning?" or " Is that marijuana I smell?" And of course they take a big wiff and get an unpleasant suprise.

Or if the occasion arises and I got take a greasy poo and ruin that bathroom I might come out and ask, "did anyone loose a twenty? Cause ther was one on the bathroom floor".

Quick Reply: best prank