GIRLS what do they think????

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 09:19 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 48 Likes on 47 Posts
Default GIRLS what do they think????

Originally posted by: ThePhantomRider
Just tell her YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAHHHH!!!!

It's always a balancing act with women. If you are involved and want a relationship (Unlike OFC who is a playa) you need to realize that the most well laid out plan and speech will always be answered with more confusion. Put her on the spot, like women like to do to us, say, "you love me, and it's not me, then what is it so I understand. To tell me this will truly show how much you care. If she doesn't then she's only worried about her feelings.

This is what happens. "It's not you, it's me" (It's you) "I love you but don't want a b/f" (I don't want to be committed, though I care about you) "I've been crying" (I know I'm being sh!tty to you because I care but want to do other guys...I know I'm worng but will never admit it and you don't deserve to be treated this way so if I tell you I'm crying, you'll feel bad for me and I'll feel better)

Stay tough, get as much as you can in case it doesn't work out. If she says she loves you and stays evasive, click it in first gear and nail the throttle so you can get away as quick as you can.

TPR
Very nice TPR! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2005, 09:20 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: 1988fast250x
ok i really didnt follow that one! it kinda freeked me out! alittle but what the heck please describe! and im just gonna say what i feel at the time im. if she says i love you im gonna be like prove you love me! then im gonna say you need to get your **** together! then walk off? sound good?
It freaked me out too.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2005, 09:22 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Well i dunno man.. the whole prove you love me needs to be executed properly. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Its not as easy as we all make it out to be. Takes the right facial expression and air of confidence. along with a hand on your zipper [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LMAO
Amen, it's all about timing. You can't just blurt stuff out. You ever hear the expression, "You can't fire me cause I quit!"? That's sorta what I'm talking about. Turn things around. I had a half dozen chicks come crawling back after pulling that. And I know it's crap but some chicks WANT to be abused. As soon as they start thinking your not a challenge, they think they can do better.

Remember, don't burn bridges. She fights, just walk away. "Sorry you feel that way." I've used that one a BUNCH.
Very nice RL. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2005, 09:47 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: 1of4Horsemen
Originally posted by: motox26

Im sure there is some little fat fingered girls that would love you old geesers. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Fat fingered??...... old geezers??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] That's it, I was on your side Moto. Ya had to go to the ole geezer ward huh? Wheres that Monkey? This ole geezer's gonna tear that monkey a new ***! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Thank you for bringing this to my attention 1of4. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Where is that little punk?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2005, 09:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe when she says that she loves you but doesn't want a B/F right now, it's the first time in history that a chick has said clearly where she's at...

At your age, you don't need to be tied down with a serious G/F either, so why not go out with some class?

Just tell her now wasn't the greatest time for you to have a serious relationship either, and that you understand... If you care about her too, tell her that, and leave it at that.

You would come off looking like someone with some maturity and class.

Trying to do something to make her feel bad, or to use her, would just make you look like a jerk.

Old 09-15-2005, 10:09 PM
Pro Rider

i like yours just tell her ya know its good i told her and she sisnt say anything i will see her tomorrow at the football game update yall then!

Old 09-15-2005, 10:09 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Look, women are like car sales men. They'll tell ya whatever ya want to hear to make the sale. DON'T BUY IT! Test drive it first. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Then ya tell 'em yeah it's nice but it's not really me, let me shop around and get back to ya. Once they know your interested they gotcha! Their vampires they'll suck ya dry and leave a desicated husk behind. Ya just gotta be better at playin' the game that's all. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If you have any feelin's for them your doomed they will treat you like a rag doll... heavy on the rag.

The others gave you good advice use it wisely.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Trust me It'll only take once to have you're heart ripped out and Frapped in a blender to make you wake up.

All the women I know will tell ya I have a lump of coal for a heart and it's gonna turn into one gigantic diamond.
Jokes on them they'll have to wait a couple of million years to get it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2005, 10:10 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.

Originally posted by: JeffinTD
You would come off looking like someone with some maturity and class.

Trying to do something to make her feel bad, or to use her, would just make you look like a jerk.
If he was 22, I'd agree.

Old 09-15-2005, 10:17 PM
Pro Rider

see but i dont want to look like a **** to her and her friends i want her to cry about me (like she already does) but not seem like an A--hole and never have a chance
and trust me she threw my heart in a blender with this one i really cared for her lot!! and i still do and she still does me she just dont want a b/f she said she likes to flert and she cant do that with me so i got felt! (not funny) it really sucked and still does!! well later

Old 09-15-2005, 10:25 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.

I know what your sayin', been there, done it more times than I care to count. Maybe I'm just a little slow at times I would rather have been tortured by the enemy than go through that pain. It hurts and it sucks. You better toughen up unless you like that kinda pain. Me personnally I don't so I became hard hearted but not cruel or mean, only when I have to be.

Quick Reply: GIRLS what do they think????