GIRLS what do they think????

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2005, 06:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GIRLS what do they think????

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: raptorchick

Oh really...and just what would I be telling them about you?
If they were girls, it would probably be something like...watch out for this old perverted guy that calls himself OFC.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL j/k [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]~sniffles~
That hurts... that really Hurts... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Your not even gonna tell them about their grampa [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

LMAO...ok, I'll tell 'em. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 06:14 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: Webopper

See, that's what this whole thread is about. Men and women giving and takin of themselves...bringing a tear to my eye...that's beautiful.

Hi webopper, I was getting a little choked up myself. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 06:14 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs

You're name's not like Manson or Dahmer is it? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Aint those guys... or at least one of them from around these parts? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Greater Seattle Area... Home to the Nations most notorious serial killers.. Hell Gary Ridgeway add him to the list [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Manson was from North cali or something, and dahmer was from back east...
We had Ted Bundy...

Old 09-16-2005, 06:15 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

If they were girls, it would probably be something like...watch out for this old perverted guy that calls himself OFC.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL j/k [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
RC, that is the funniest thing you have ever posted. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] ROFLMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 06:15 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Noooooo! Alternates! There are plenty of fat fingered girls out there willing to spank us, huh ofc? Just ask motox! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Long as they keep they fat fingers out my ****, Spank away babay [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] you know i find allotta girls love to give a guy a good slap on the ***.. i dunno what it is. but if your in the right situation and you offer. almost all with slap ya [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

The other day i was bein a smart *** with one of our hotty bartenders and she gave me this disgusted look. I presented a cheek and she said really [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] i said Give it to me baby. she slapp my *** with all she had. the she gives a big ol smile and says. I LOVE THAT can i do it agin. of course i says "Anything for you Baby" LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 06:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Noooooo! Alternates! There are plenty of fat fingered girls out there willing to spank us, huh ofc? Just ask motox! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Of course, if you are just lookin for any whoopin, that's so easy to pull off the streets, but if you want some class behind your beatings, you got to set some standards and be willing to compromise to meet them half way (before going all the way).

Old 09-16-2005, 06:19 PM
Elite Pro Rider

... you know i find allotta girls love to give a guy a good slap on the ***.. i dunno what it is. but if your in the right situation and you offer. almost all with slap ya [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I would! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 06:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

See, that's what this whole thread is about. Men and women giving and takin of themselves...bringing a tear to my eye...that's beautiful.

Hi webopper, I was getting a little choked up myself. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Hey MWQ...yea, how could you not if you have a heart at all...

Old 09-16-2005, 06:24 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

RC, that is the funniest thing you have ever posted. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] ROFLMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Why thank you MWQ, glad I could make you laugh [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 06:25 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Hey MWQ...yea, how could you not if you have a heart at all...
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: GIRLS what do they think????