Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2005, 04:34 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GIRLS what do they think????

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs

How about a committment to your spouse, your children and your God? Reason enough to work things out? Single people should think REAL hard before taking the plunge.
Why you gotta bring chit like that into this.. DAMMIT RL... this is single talk here. Im lookin at the simplistic. side. if you wanna drill into the more complex things.....

But... since you brought it up....
Would God truly want you to be unhappy?
Is it fair to your spouse to burden them or decieve them in the relationship?
Is it really better for the children?

Old 09-21-2005, 04:34 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
So here is the million dollar question...

If your not happy with someone... Why stay?
How about a committment to your spouse, your children and your God? Reason enough to work things out? Single people should think REAL hard before taking the plunge.
Im talking about people that aren't even engaged.

Old 09-21-2005, 04:45 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you went to Sunday School. you would know:

Would God truly want you to be unhappy? I believe life is a test of obedience and faith. Only time He promise life more abundantly is when you do it His way (and don't take that as financial abundance).

Is it fair to your spouse to burden them or decieve them in the relationship? No, you should be faithful to your spouse. Never would I tell anyone to let their spouse walk all over them but if that's the case...you shouldn't have married them to begin with. Another reason I say date every chick you can when you're young so you can make a good marital decision.

Is it really better for the children? Heck, yes! Kids need both parents every day. They need that security, otherwise they grow up to have emotional issues.

Old 09-21-2005, 04:48 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

But... since you brought it up....
Would God truly want you to be unhappy?

Is it fair to your spouse to burden them or decieve them in the relationship?

Is it really better for the children?

-My granny was beaten sometimes and unhappy in her marriage, but she always says I married him for better or for worse. She believe's she will be rewarded in heaven for her keeping her word.

-For better or for worse

-In some situations I say no, I grew up in a mentally and physically rough home(my mom and boyfriends, but I get the idea) and I have some bad memories that is uncomfortable. So I don't know how to answer that one. I guess if you have issues be a man or woman and keep it away from your kids.

Old 09-21-2005, 04:51 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

Is it really better for the children? Heck, yes! Kids need both parents every day. They need that security, otherwise they grow up to have emotional issues.

Hey I didn't really have a mom or dad and Im not to bad! May have bad memories and wish my childhood could of been different, but I don't use that excuse like MANY do to get away with things I do wrong.

Old 09-21-2005, 04:53 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

I dunno guys.

I just dont know..

I have so many examples that show both sides of the coin in everysituation. thats what makes it so difficult. There is nothing for certain except death.

Old 09-21-2005, 04:59 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!

Originally posted by: motox26

Hey I didn't really have a mom or dad and Im not to bad! May have bad memories and wish my childhood could of been different, but I don't use that excuse like MANY do to get away with things I do wrong.

Not saying you can't overcome issues. Saying you've delt with things nobody should have to deal with. Most of the time it seems like there is a lack of trust and ability to make a commitment. Most guys that abuse their women don't start after the vows. They intimidate and manipulate early. It's a lifelong pattern of behavior, not something you grow into as an adult. No offense, but that's an example of making a poor marital decision.

Old 09-21-2005, 05:12 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Yes some people shouldnt get married [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2005, 05:17 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!

Yes some people shouldnt get married [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You're in luck! Bible even says a man is better off not getting married. Course I'm not sure you're doing anything else that book says to. lol! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2005, 05:29 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

You're in luck! Bible even says a man is better off not getting married. Course I'm not sure you're doing anything else that book says to. lol! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LOL, I don't know why, but this has gotten me cracking up![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: GIRLS what do they think????