Very Disapointed (PRO freestyle riders)

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2005 | 01:15 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Very Disapointed (PRO freestyle riders)

I add everyone because a majority are fans. i remember being a fan and i still am a fan to most, i keep that into consideration to most kids that look up to me.

Old 11-03-2005 | 01:17 AM
|
Pro Rider

By the way, Derek, I've seen that Huevos 8 is coming out sometime this month. I was thinking about getting it but I had a few questions. It said it had a parental advisory in the magazine I saw. Why is that? None of the previous Huevos videos have had parental advisories. Just curious as to why. Is there more info about it on the Akraix or Division4 sites... I think I'm gonna go check it out..........

Old 11-03-2005 | 01:20 AM
Weekend Warrior

as far as 8 goes, i have no idea why he has that on there. i had no involvement in this years film...

we've been focusing on our video so we havent had much time to work on the website. once the dvd is finished, all the media from this year will be up, it will look good, and the dvd is going to be amazing. we are aiming on having that ready to go very very soon!

Old 11-03-2005 | 08:33 PM
|
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DerekG
as far as 8 goes, i have no idea why he has that on there. i had no involvement in this years film...

we've been focusing on our video so we havent had much time to work on the website. once the dvd is finished, all the media from this year will be up, it will look good, and the dvd is going to be amazing. we are aiming on having that ready to go very very soon!
How soon is very very soon?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Is that like, this month? I saw the trialer for that too. Looks pretty sweet. I may end up buying that instead of Huevos 8, or at least buy Fallout first. How is Fallout different from a video like Huevos 8 or are they pretty much the same concept? Does Fallout have more comments from the riders? Thats kinda what it looked like from the trailer. Any you had NO involvement with Huevos 8? Thats surprising...