Very Disapointed (PRO freestyle riders)

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2005, 11:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Very Disapointed (PRO freestyle riders)

I am very disapointed with Jon and Derek Guetter especially and some other riders I just saw on myspace.com. Wow! They are professionals. I wouldnt have guessed they were really like that. Low moral values. Now I dont want criticism from people who dont care but I do. Feel free to state your OPINION and only that. I was just disappointed at how much bad language there was on their site. A lot of bad stuff I wouldn't have guessed of. Just read this. Thats Jon's site. I used to really look up to Jon and Derek and some other Axraix riders but now I've lost almost all respect for them. They are crazy good freestyle riders though. I'll admit that. But that doesnt mean they should have 10 different girls all telling them they miss them and how they want them to come back so they can... anyways... Grrrr... Sorry, had to vent. What do you guys think? Do you agree (wow, thats really bad) or disagree (I dont see whats wrong with that, I think thats awesome. I wish I could be a freestyle quad rider like them...)

Old 10-25-2005, 03:51 PM
Pro Rider

man, i think ur takin this the wrong way. pro's have social lives too ya know. they are just like any other person. take a look at any other persons myspace and ull see grls commenting "ilu, and i wanna bang u" and all that good stuff on there. they are just meeting new people and talkin and havin fun. just kuz they are pro's doesnt mean they cant talk to any1 or have a normal lifestyle like any1 else. just chill dude, they could do w.e. they want.

Old 10-26-2005, 12:19 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Grizzman42
man, i think ur takin this the wrong way. pro's have social lives too ya know. they are just like any other person. take a look at any other persons myspace and ull see grls commenting "ilu, and i wanna bang u" and all that good stuff on there. they are just meeting new people and talkin and havin fun. just kuz they are pro's doesnt mean they cant talk to any1 or have a normal lifestyle like any1 else. just chill dude, they could do w.e. they want.
I understand your comment but what I am trying to say is they arent the kind of people you can look up do. So, yeah, they are just like everyone else. I know they have a social life... but why show and tell everyone on the internet. It just doesnt seem very professional. They may be "normal" people just like you and me but I was hoping they would be normal people who were freakin amazing at riding and have good moral values. Now, to me, they are just amazing at riding/ freestyle. Does anyone else see where I am coming from. Everyone is entitles to their opinion on this. I stated mine and so did Grizzman42.... anyone else have anything to add?

Old 10-26-2005, 02:59 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dude, I understand your disappointment, in a way. You had an expectation of how these people should conduct themselves and they didn't meet that expectation. It's unfortunate, but it is a large part of what is wrong with out society today. The people that we tend to look at as role models and idols are really just regular people with regular people lives and problems. Maybe a question you should ask yourself is why do you expect them to be or act a certain way? Because they're in the public eye? Because they ride quads good, or play basketball, or sing, or are in movies? Is it fair to say to them, "Hey, this dude is a fan, but he doesn't like you cussing or discussing your affairs of the internet, you need to stop doing those things". I don't think that would be fair to them...

If you're going to admire someone for their skills or talents, admire their skills and talents. If you're looking for role models, look to your parents, or the people that teach you the life lessons that make you the good person you are.

Old 10-26-2005, 08:24 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

I agree with you strongtyerYFZ. You used to be able to look up to great atheletes. Now it seems like the more talented they are the more excuses that are made for them. Not saying they dont have the right to live how they want to. Just saying that its dissapointing that very few seem to care how they are perceived.

Old 10-26-2005, 09:45 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

IMO when you have a chance at fame you have to realize the price that comes with it. When you are famous or semi-famous in this case, if you have bad personal habits you need to either keep them hidden or drop them. With every good there is a bad, so IMO sacrifices and pre-cautions must be made if you chose to take a opportunity to be held in the spotlight.

Old 10-26-2005, 07:18 PM
Pro Rider

man, all u guys make sum really good points, lol. i dont kno wat to say anymore.

Old 10-26-2005, 07:47 PM
Pro Rider

sounds like a bunch of haters[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2005, 08:15 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: RacinJason
sounds like a bunch of haters[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Where did you see hate in my post? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Or was I not included in that comment? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2005, 08:28 PM
Pro Rider

uhhh I don't know...a lot of people were yelling stuff[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Very Disapointed (PRO freestyle riders)