Talladega anyone watch the race?

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2006 | 03:18 PM
Pro Rider
Default Talladega anyone watch the race?

Originally posted by: motox26
I hate to say it, but I think Harvick is out of it. Realistically I think the top 5 only have a legitimate shot at it with 3 races to go unless something wild happens.

I believe you are correct. I dont see anyone who is more than 100 points out being able to come back and win it. Especially with only 3 races to go. I also dont see the 17 or 48 slacking off either. I am hoping Kenseth is back on his game after Atlanta. Texas, Pheonix, and Homestead should all be good races for the 17....at least I hope they will be.

Old 11-01-2006 | 11:00 PM
Pro Rider

Well apparently NASCAR thinks Robbie did it too. He was fined 50 points and 15 grand.....cant say I feel bad for him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-02-2006 | 10:55 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

Originally posted by: CobraR6
Well apparently NASCAR thinks Robbie did it too. He was fined 50 points and 15 grand.....cant say I feel bad for him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Thanx for the heads up, I'll have to go check this out.

Last night I seen another clip of it, and it is pretty obvious he did do it. Wonder what Jeff Burton has to say about Robby?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-06-2006 | 09:20 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

Did you guys see Texas? Good thing for the other guys Stewart isn't in the Chase.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] And I was cussing when Jr. hit the wal that hard and still came home 6th.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-06-2006 | 02:44 PM
Pro Rider

You are right about Stewart being in the chase! He is definitely on the top of his game. As for Jr. that was a good rebound. I was astonished to see him come out of there with a top ten finish. Kenseth sure had a bad day, even with his car the way it was to come home 12th wasnt as bad as it could have been. Hopefully he can run well the next few weeks, and finish ahead of Johnson. To be honest, right now I think its between him and Johnson. Jr. is 78 pts out and he is in third, and hamlin is 80 out in fourth. The points can be made up, but with only two races to go I dont see both Johnson and Kenseth slacking off that much.

Old 11-06-2006 | 02:48 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

Yeah it is looking real good for Jimmie and Kenseth, Jr. and Hamlin's best hope is Pheonix, cause that is good tracks for those two and historically Jimmie and Kenseth hasn't run well there, BUT we'll see. I'm just glad there is still a little hope for my boy Jr.

If anything, I don't want to see Jimmie win it!