James stuart has a mental condition and therefore has to work a million times harder

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 11:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default James stuart is a retard

Anyone who saw the AMA supper cross race from toronto tonigth knows what im talking about.

LoL i like reids little move

i dident see who it was but if i was that guy on the honda i would have clobbered stuart....

i did like the "grab the helmet and shake to a pulp" thing lol

Old 12-04-2006, 10:53 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

For one, how do you call Stewart a retard when you can't even spell his name, or Reed's?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

And two, actually participate in a race and you'll see it isn't easy to be perfect. Yes, James was at fault, but in the heat of the moment and with his adrenaline flowing, I could see how easy of a mistake it would been.

And three, it was Travis Preston, not just some guy on a Honda.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

As for the race, I thought it was awesome and one heck of a way to start off the SX season.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] To bad it wasn't a AMA race tho, for the AMA SX points.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 12-04-2006, 11:00 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: motox26
For one, how do you call Stewart a retard when you can't even spell his name, or Reed's?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

And two, actually participate in a race and you'll see it isn't easy to be perfect. Yes, James was at fault, but in the heat of the moment and with his adrenaline flowing, I could see how easy of a mistake it would been.

And three, it was Travis Preston, not just some guy on a Honda.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

As for the race, I thought it was awesome and one heck of a way to start off the SX season.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] To bad it wasn't a AMA race tho, for the AMA SX points.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
still a retard...

i said i dident see the name of who it was lol

Old 12-04-2006, 11:05 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: 4wheelerfred
still a retard...
Yeah, that is why he has one of the most awesome jobs in the world, and not to mention can afford to do about anything he wants and is only 20 years old.

Once again, get on the track and lets see if you never make a bonehead move.

Old 12-04-2006, 11:18 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: motox26
Originally posted by: 4wheelerfred
still a retard...
Yeah, that is why he has one of the most awesome jobs in the world, and not to mention can afford to do about anything he wants and is only 20 years old.

Once again, get on the track and lets see if you never make a bonehead move.
ill even do it with an eye patch[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 12-04-2006, 04:32 PM
Pro Rider
Lets Ride!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It was a stupid move.....

James is 21 now, he needs to stop making rookie mistakes like this.

I don't care how long you've been racing you CANNOT pull onto a track without looking for oncoming riders. JBS made the mistake of thinking that no one was close to he and Reed. He did not take into account that Preston was still racing even if he was lapped.

JBS might be the most naturally talented rider to even throw a leg over a dirt bike, but he has GOT to get it into his head that there are 20 other guys on an SX track and they are all worthy of respect...

In one weekend JBS managed to break Ivan Tedesco's hand with a STUPID move in practice, he nearly killed another rider by ignoring a yellow flag, he got t-boned by Preston by pulling back on the track without looking, and he may have even ruined his own season if his leg is seriously injured.....

The guy needs to start racing with his head......

McGrath was right in what he said last year and JBS needs to get it together before he hurts anyone else......

He effectively ruined Tedesco's SX season with that move in practice............

Old 12-04-2006, 04:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ss97
It was a stupid move.....

James is 21 now, he needs to stop making rookie mistakes like this.

I don't care how long you've been racing you CANNOT pull onto a track without looking for oncoming riders. JBS made the mistake of thinking that no one was close to he and Reed. He did not take into account that Preston was still racing even if he was lapped.

JBS might be the most naturally talented rider to even throw a leg over a dirt bike, but he has GOT to get it into his head that there are 20 other guys on an SX track and they are all worthy of respect...

In one weekend JBS managed to break Ivan Tedesco's hand with a STUPID move in practice, he nearly killed another rider by ignoring a yellow flag, he got t-boned by Preston by pulling back on the track without looking, and he may have even ruined his own season if his leg is seriously injured.....

The guy needs to start racing with his head......

McGrath was right in what he said last year and JBS needs to get it together before he hurts anyone else......

He effectively ruined Tedesco's SX season with that move in practice............

EXACTLY

Old 12-08-2006, 08:53 PM
Pro Rider

have you seen my baseball?

Old 12-08-2006, 11:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider

WTF?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 12-09-2006, 03:08 AM
Pro Rider

yea pretty much a rookie move

Quick Reply: James stuart has a mental condition and therefore has to work a million times harder