Stop Supporting Irresponsible Atv Products

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 08:30 PM
"Official Site Skeptic"
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stop Supporting Irresponsible Atv Products

Stop The Nonsense. If you hate the sound of the pounding boom box on the streets where you live, you'll now get to hear it in the fun of your next atv ride from the Boom Box by Tamarackatv.com. This product is sure to add to the negative view the general (non riding atv) public holds of this endangered sport.

I won't go into all the details of the product, its on their website, but think we should boycott this company of any purchases of their products untill this product is removed from the market. I emailed them and expressed this same opinion.

When we support a product like this we are driving nails into the coffin of atv'ing.

A post on www.atvfrontier.com say's it a lot better than I can so check it out and let Tamarack know how you feel and why!

Support responsible ATV'ing and support a boycott if you can.

Old 07-24-2008, 09:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
GOT BOOST!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>I emailed them and expressed this same opinion. </end quote></div>
What did they say in response?

Old 07-24-2008, 09:43 PM
"Official Site Skeptic"

They said the would reply within 24 hrs.

I have to say, its not the music thats in question. Ipods are available, helmets with headphones. My appeal is to not share the music or volume with others (non atv'ers) who don't wish to hear it. Be selfish, keep it to your self.

ENd of mini rant.

Old 07-24-2008, 09:47 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hear you Mongrol. I have a small portable radio on the front of mine but I only take it when I go fishing or swimming. If these things spread like wildfire we will be catching shi* for it. Whatever happened to the sweet sound of an engine to soothe your ears, now we have to bass boom our way through the wilderness. They are definately taking it too far! It's the same way with these guys and there loud pipes on their motercycles they are extremely sickening loud and you see the idiots with ear plugs in. Now if it's so annoying to you that you have to wear ear plugs what about everyone else around you? This world if full of dumb a%% people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-24-2008, 09:55 PM
Ride like you own it, Not like it's stolen!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not only the non-ATV people but all the wildlife also.........

Now Polaris has a 850 Sportsman............A/C has the 1000 ThunderCat
What next..........Big motors and high insurance rates.........
I ask the question ........How much power do people really need to have some fun?
There I just vented ............Now I feel much better.......LOL.....LOl....

I don't know or have anything from Tamrarackatv.com
.........Caper.........

Old 07-24-2008, 10:08 PM
Pro Rider

Although I agree with you to a point I feel like there is a time and a place for everything. I don't think it's the products fault,I think it's the dumb *** with the poor judgement using it. The stereo in my truck is plenty loud enough to make folks mad so it's up to me to use my head to keep that from happening. I think a boycott is alittle over the top but thats just my opinion.

Old 07-24-2008, 10:15 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

wheather its loud music , or loud exhaust, you'll always have some who is going to push it just enough to **** people off. its the guys w/ thier staight piped atv's that go by my house at 2 am just a cranking to wake us up that gets me pissed.

Old 07-24-2008, 10:19 PM
"Official Site Skeptic"

You're right hdd. A time and a place for everything, but the "atv jerk" doesn't recognize that idea. We all know one or more of those guys that will think its cool (or his right) to crank up the volume without consideration of increasing our already negative image.

My argument with Tamarack is that they would produce an item that will surely be abused and possibly damaging the sport that delivers a living for them.

Old 07-24-2008, 10:27 PM
"Official Site Skeptic"

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: stendori

wheather its loud music , or loud exhaust, you'll always have some who is going to push it just enough to **** people off. its the guys w/ thier staight piped atv's that go by my house at 2 am just a cranking to wake us up that gets me pissed.</end quote></div>

Well Stendori, we all look forward to the day when the guy with loud pipes saves his nickles and buys a boom box, then drives past our houses and favorite trails just to show that he has the ability to drive and listen at the same time.

(this line is to cover and eliminate what I almost wrote) LVQ = laughs very quietly.

Old 07-24-2008, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah there is always one in every bunch but I think it would be more fitting to jerk his butt of his quad and spank his butt in front of all his friends,then take his keys away for a few weeks. Sometimes ya just gotta ground the kids![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Stop Supporting Irresponsible Atv Products