I got arrested today!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2002, 01:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

IM ONLY 14!!!! I was riding on the road and a cop came blazing down it, he stopped (i was almost in the ditch too) and told me to get off my quad, i did, then i went to reach for my ID in my pocket and he said at the top of his lungs "GET YOUR HAND OUT OF YOUR POCKET!!!!!!! NOW!!!" and he unholstered his gun. I was very shocked im only a kid i kept asking him what did i do, i didnt do anything and he told me i know what i did, he told me the you have the right to remain silent ect. I was towed away in a cop car(man was i emmbarressed - walking into a presinct with full riding gear on!)
..... Then i they told me to wait in this lobby, so i waited for half an hour while they called my parents.... THEN i get this story about somebody stealing a Warrior that had full blue riding gear [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
and they appoligized for the missunderstanding. My parents picked me up and were really shocked.... As for riding on the road, he said he wouldnt of stopped unless i was making a disturbance or was in the middle of the road. I got back at 11, went riding again, now im hear, telling you all! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

-and im still shocked i was put in a cop car. LOL!

Old 03-09-2002, 02:01 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Wow and this is just the first half of the day. Just remember always have your hands where the police officer can see them.
Chet

Old 03-09-2002, 02:08 PM
Pro Rider

HA Ha

Old 03-09-2002, 02:08 PM
Pro Rider

I went to get my ID in my pocket, I think he down right flipped out.

Old 03-09-2002, 02:13 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Dam right as far as he knows you could be reaching for the 357 you got hid on your side.
Chet

Old 03-09-2002, 03:19 PM
Pro Rider

You should be more embarrassed about your spelling. You should spend more time on the books, and less on the quad.

Old 03-09-2002, 06:56 PM
Range Rover

id be proud to walk in there with riding gear. if i got arrested for anything thats how id want to look. even if i just robbed a bank and had nothing to do with a quad or riding.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2002, 07:52 PM
Pro Rider

I've seen worse spelling from older people!

Old 03-09-2002, 07:55 PM
Pro Rider

no..you were reaching for that gun in your pocket!!!thats what he thought,[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2002, 09:39 PM
Pro Rider

i hear ya, thunder. i had something simular happen one night. a cop hit his lights right when i was turning into my driveway in my car. it was cold and raining. i didn't have a clue what the problem was. he would not tell me right away. when he asked for my license i turned to get them out of my car. i noticed a light all shining in over my head into my car. i turned around and told him to get out from under my carport. (he had to stand in the rain) like i said it was cold so i put my hands in my jacket pockets. he tells me to remove my hands. i told him he was at my house now and if he didn't have any particular reason for being here he needed to leave. i didn't take my hands out. come to find out the reason he pulled me over was because i forgot to turn my headlights on. between the 500 ft. from the store i just left to and my house. hell, it wasn't even completely dark. see it's crap such as this that makes people hate cops. he apoligized and left. (wet) if he would have explained himself at first i would have felt less pissed. i would have even been glad to know that they were checking someone out that was turning into my driveway suspiciously. i asked him where he was when my house and car was broken into a few months earlier. that's another story. i said a few more things but i don't want to give you any ideas on how to bust their chops. my advice is to you is to see if the cop has a daugter your age......j/k

Quick Reply: I got arrested today!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!