I've been robbed!

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2002, 05:39 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I've been robbed!

Sorry muddhound [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

What do you sell, maybe a bunch of us could start buying from you and help in a small way!

What is you stores web address, surely I need something. Come on you guys, Christmas is coming.

Old 11-08-2002, 05:54 PM
Pro Rider

maybe you can get insurance against this kind of thing.

Old 11-08-2002, 06:07 PM
Pro Rider

Shotgun I run a sporting goods store and also sell ATV accessories. However I just found out that my card processing company (NOVA) is canceling my service do to this incident so I have to get another company before I can run cards. NOVA has also blackballed me with Mastercard so I may not be able to get service back!

My site is Old Dominion Armory.com, however it's inventory is really down right now (no ATV stuff, very little of anything else) and unless I can get a card processing company to pick me up I'll have to do some major changes and integrate Pay Pal or something.

I just cant believe Bank of America won't help out since it seems that their cards were stolen internally or by system hack and then to kick me when I'm down NOVA cuts my service off like its my fault that I was defrauded! ****, like I told the security manager they aren't out an f'n dime its my thirteen grand that's missing!

As far as insurance goes, insuring a sporting goods store is way more expensive than eating theft and there is no fraud insurance as you may have picked up.