The amount of Ignorance is killing me!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2003, 12:27 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The amount of Ignorance is killing me!

This aint nutn, sweat behind the wall ya know! aint no spin, joe. (try working at a prison)lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2003, 02:37 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: raptorACDC

Just take some EXLAX and you will feel better!!!
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2003, 02:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry guys, I am too proud of being an honor student years ago to let myself talk like this. Hasn't anyone heard the commercials lately? The way you talk is how people indicate your level of intelligence. Gramps has a very good point. I wont waste my time trying to read garbage. If you young whipper snappers want to do it,fine, but I hate to think of who's going to be supporting me when I am old.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2003, 02:54 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: Bubba297
Sorry guys, I am too proud of being an honor student years ago to let myself talk like this. The way you talk is how people indicate your level of intelligence.
Interesting assumption but there is a lot of self made millionaires who
were never honor students.

Old 02-25-2003, 04:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Alright now,Chet, your changing my words around. I said the commercials say that. I'm sure the people who were self made millionaires worked their A$$E$ off to get there also. I'm not saying I will ever be there either. I am just a good ole blue collar worker.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2003, 05:37 PM
Pro Rider

Personally....I think WHAT you have to say...if far more important than HOW you say it!!! Besides...nobody is forcing you smart guys to hang out here anyway [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Maybe someone should start a new Yahoo group..."Off Road Honor Students" hehehehe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2003, 05:48 PM
Pro Rider

Advice to the ignorant...read a book come out into the light of the real world.

Old 02-25-2003, 05:52 PM
Trailblazer

Yes, I decided to take a poke at warrior boy on his level! But where did I say anything concerning that to launch a comment like"be ye without sin cast the first stone"? For those that do not know the meaning of ignorance I will enlighten you. It means lack of knowledge and the context I first posted was concerning the lack of knowledge of the English Language.

Like I said, I come here looking for knowledge and am willing to pass on what I have learned but not if I can't understand what has been asked! For you young kids on here, I served our Country to protect the freedoms you take advantage of and I still pay that price of Freedom everyday as I am a Disabled American Veteran and my youngest boy is getting ready to be deployed again! I am not about to back down from anyone as I am really getting tired of the young culture all starting to talk Black-Rap crap! I am not a racist but what is so imbarassing about plain old English?

Now if you young kids are done taking cheap shots at me then let's get back to discussing sport quads!

Old 02-25-2003, 05:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Oh my Gosh, I knew I should have just kept to myself. Yes I do agree that what you say is far more important than how it's said. Gramps is just having a tough time with the new age stuff and I cant say I blame him.

Old 02-25-2003, 05:59 PM
Pro Rider

GRamps, I was with you all the way...wondering why a 34 year old would call himself Gramps...I think I just figured it out. We all respect what you did for our country. I have family in Kuwait now as well. I still fail to see what the daily slaughter of the English lnguage has to do with taking advantage of Our Freedom and rights. It's time to let it go... I am sure the music is too loud and the dunes are too big the trails are too long...WHINE WHINE Whine.. Come on man..Buck up and move on.

Your soapbox is begining to crumble...

Quick Reply: The amount of Ignorance is killing me!