Performance Mods and Project Quads Share and ask for information about modifying your ATV or building project quads.

Honda Cr500 motor versus suzuki quadzilla 500?

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2003, 02:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honda Cr500 motor versus suzuki quadzilla 500?

LMAO...i have nuts for weeks and d*ck for days. Your little mind couldnt even fathom the machines that i ride. You dont even want to get in a "my nuts are bigger then yours" contest. You'll lose.

If your so advert on your answer there was a CR500 thread in the honda forum about 3 months ago. Kind of funny how everybody who OWNS a CR500 in a quad chassis agree's with me and um...not with you.

Perhaps you should grow yourself a fat wallet to build one of these bikes so you can understand what im talking about,instead of talking out of your fat a$$, because its evident you dont own one of these machines!

If you may or may not have known we are talking about a cr500 motor in a quad chassis, not a bike chassis

smoker and sheesnojoke. You all say you own these quads...yet you have no gallery...why? Lets see these awesome machines that defy the laws of physics

Old 12-17-2003, 02:39 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

Beech is right, I belive queen on the nuts part, I am not chekcing to find out on my own.
Come up to Utah andy time, My best buddy has one, its a LT-250 Chassis, with a 2003 BRAND NEW CR500. This motor has been bluerpinted, built (professionallY), everything. He has anti vibe everything, poly mounts, rubber mounted everything else. It vibrates so bad, you can't tell if the bars are in your hands or not. Its a joke. He has a custom Mike Hare pipe, it won't last 1 hour before it breaks a pipe mount off. He has now bought a Back Up pipe, for when this breaks off. We have welded the frame 3 times in the last year, head stay, mostly. You should have seen it before we anti-vibed the whole thing.
It is way fast, it dynos at 85 hp, and thats at altitude (5000ft), its light, but he can never ride too far before he is picking up parts.
If you think a CR500 motor does not vibrate IN A QUAD CHASSIS, yo have never ridden one.

Old 12-17-2003, 02:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Finally, somebody who knows what in the hell they are talking about. Thank you oh Lord Jesus!

KGB, I'd show you my nuts just to prove a point, but Queen says i can't share...whatever that means

Old 12-17-2003, 03:19 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

I don't want to see or share any thing like that.
She can have them.....lol

Old 12-17-2003, 03:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Damn, I gets no love...

Old 12-17-2003, 03:37 PM
Pro Rider

KGB, did you change your name? I thought it was "sandneck" or something...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 12-17-2003, 04:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Edit

(note to self) Never make yourself an easy target.

lol.

Bigger.

Old 12-17-2003, 04:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I can't tell what that means? Does that mean you're choking on them? LOL jk bud

Old 12-17-2003, 04:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

NO.

now I have to edit.LOL!

bigger

Old 12-17-2003, 04:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

LOL ill copy and paste just so everybody knows what im talking about.

That has got to be biggest F up ive ever seen in a post! LMAO. You made my day BisB

I knew you were funny...but damn bro

Quick Reply: Honda Cr500 motor versus suzuki quadzilla 500?