Performance Mods and Project Quads Share and ask for information about modifying your ATV or building project quads.

PARTS COMPANY DISSATISFACTION

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2001, 02:41 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The End!

Old 05-25-2001, 03:11 PM
Pro Rider

LRD was very good to me. Shipped propmptly. Ct is okay, Allen is an arogant guy!
Golden West shipped promptly and even pressured Durablue to get my free replacemnt axle.
Rocky Mountain ATV is the absolute best!

Old 05-27-2001, 12:09 AM
Pro Rider

i have had bad experience with OnOffRoad.com. I ordered polished aluminum nerf bars from them, they didnt send me a bolt set for them, and then before we recieved the nerf bars we had ordered a polished grab bar, they were supposedly confused if it was supposed to be polished or not, its been 3 weeks now and i still havent recieved it. I am pretty mad.

Old 05-27-2001, 05:09 PM
Pro Rider

MXBUBS, you are a rude jerk.

you go on and on about being treated nicely, then you tell someone to blow it out their ***? grow up please.

Pam has been in these forums for a long long time and is widely respected for what she says. even tho I don't always agree with what she says, I don't tell her to 'blow it out her ***'

if Web Cam treated you like crap, fine, so be it. You don't need to go off on others here. Just keep in mind you might as well go back to a stock cam, as Web Cam makes just about everyones cams.

have a nice day.

Old 05-28-2001, 01:02 PM
Pro Rider

friend of mine had a similar problem, it came down to not using loctite on the bolts that hold the cam gear on..they backed out, and hit the engine casing, then all hell broke loose..sure this didn't happen to you?

his ran about 5 hours before this happened, and it didn't cause quite the damage it did to yours, but it still wasn't cheap (new head etc etc.)

Old 05-30-2001, 10:51 AM
Pro Rider

It sure sounds like the allignment dowels that hold the cam bearings in place were not reinstalled .

I have dealt a lot with Web-Cam over the years , they have always treated me well .

Old 05-31-2001, 12:00 PM
Pro Rider

MXBubs, You're right. after reading your messages, I can completely understand how an intelligent, kind and caring person like you would be upset when dealing with rude people at mail order businesses.

Please accept my apologies for adding to your stress level by pointing out a few facts.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2001, 01:08 PM
Range Rover

GWC is without a doubt a terrible company to deal with. I know for a fact they are being sued or are about to be sued for copyright infringment. I would say K&K are the top.

Old 06-01-2001, 08:56 PM
REX
Trailblazer

I have delt with lots of companies over the years and have not had any real major problems with any of them. For nearly all of my parts, expecially OEM parts I use TJ Parts Express. They are great people to deal with and have real competitive prices.

Old 06-02-2001, 08:03 AM
Range Rover

When you purchase from mail order always use a credit card, that way if the company sends you the wrong parts, overcharges or does some other bone-head act you can contest the bill with the credit card company. If you have used the credit card for any significant time period, the credit card company values your business and they will usually go to bat for you on the screwed up charge.

Quick Reply: PARTS COMPANY DISSATISFACTION