Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Can't believe I'm on this web site,

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2004, 02:14 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can't believe I'm on this web site,

AGAIN!!! It's another weekend and I should be riding, but I'm still waiting for parts. I always find myself looking threw posts here or e-bay or some performance website, just day dreaming and getting flashes in my mind of mud, dirt, or sand flying. Been down and waiting for one thing or another for a month now. Should be back together next weekend hopefully. This Quad habit is more expensive than a lot of others I can think of. I had to quit smoking just to support this one. lol. My deepest sympathy goes out to anyone else that has to read this post today opposed to playing.

Old 03-14-2004, 02:21 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 03-15-2004, 04:28 PM
Range Rover

i know how ya feel man, i have put about 3500 into my pred, for repairs and preformance. the quad bug is a very expensive one. i am stuck typin here instead of ridin because of a minor crash yesterday. just orderin parts now.

Old 03-15-2004, 04:33 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Read my sig..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img].

Old 03-15-2004, 04:50 PM
Pro Rider

BO-WHO!!wa wa wa!!! quit cryin!!!
I wish it was my quad that was broke!!
Try sitting here with 3 broken ribs and messed up lung!!
Talk about having a itch to go riding!!!
I never miss a weekend,if one quad brakes I always have another.Also,most of the time No matter what brakes I can have it fixed by the weekend.
So feel The pain I have Now and realize that when it is fixed At least you can go riding.I have been told today that It will be at least another 6 weeks before I MIGHT be able to go riding and up to 12 weeks before I feel right.
I thought the doc was playing But he wasn't!!
SO WA WA WA WA!!!!!

I'm sure i'll sneak i some riding though!!

Thanks for hearing me cry
Matt

Old 03-15-2004, 04:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Broke bones / broke parts = downtime <------unacceptable

Old 03-15-2004, 05:02 PM
Pro Rider

You got that right!! anything broken SUCKS!!

Sorry to here about your 01 raptor motor,You should take a poll on the number of down raptors do to trannies and just motor failures. I bet it's high.Then we should stick it to YAMAHA.They still refuse to help you guys!!! I know of alot of poeple here in NJ that have broken Raptors.I think The number of broken raptors I seen Is higher then any other quad I've ever seen. That is a shame because They are nice quads when they work.