Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

SELL me on the sportsman 700 twin EFI

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2004, 04:31 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SELL me on the sportsman 700 twin EFI

Originally posted by: Metallikev
Bah...he'll come to his senses when he see the new Kawi lol..=)
i was thinkin about a prairie i just dont like the looks of them.

Old 06-15-2004, 05:19 PM
Pro Rider

have you seen the new 05 Brute force?..its no longer called the praire and it looks modern..its sick..check it out nyrocs web page has some good photos and do a search on the kawi forum for "heres my praire show me yours"..some one posted a slew of photos from the testing that was done in canada of the BF

Old 06-15-2004, 06:20 PM
Weekend Warrior

I haven't seen one or even heard of a camo EFI but Polaris of Chattanooga lists one on its page!?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 06-15-2004, 06:47 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: 2004TroyLeePredator
Ratty either your an immature little 12 year old who has no life ort money to buy a quad so you just talk b.s. on forums or your a 43 year old single man who never dated and sits in his basement playing techno music blabbling out of his AZZ, either way keep your ignorant foolish comments to yourself and grow up.

By the way, the sportsman is a awesome quad, know a few ppl with the efi who love it.

I couldn't have said it better myself. This guy (Ratty) is probably more like the 43 year old single lozer. Hey ratty, there is no room for bashing quads. If you have facts, then spill the beans. But if you don't, please stop showing your intellegence.......or the lack there of. For your information, I own a kawasaki 700 prairie and I ride with a guy who has the polaris 700efi. His quad is just as good as mine. In fact, it is better in deep mud. So, stop the bashing.......they are all good quads now days.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 06-15-2004, 11:22 PM
Weekend Warrior

I just got mine last week and i love it its black and silver to. id add a pic but dont know alot a bout computers

Old 06-16-2004, 10:07 AM
Pro Rider

By the way, the sportsman is a awesome quad, know a few ppl with the efi who love it.[/quote]I couldn't have said it better myself. This guy (Ratty) is probably more like the 43 year old single lozer. Hey ratty, there is no room for bashing quads. If you have facts, then spill the beans. But if you don't, please stop showing your intellegence.......or the lack there of. For your information, I own a kawasaki 700 prairie and I ride with a guy who has the polaris 700efi. His quad is just as good as mine. In fact, it is better in deep mud. So, stop the bashing.......they are all good quads now days.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][/quote]

thats just the point right there..If all I had was a little bigred 200 Id still be happy as a hobo w/a ham sandwhich..there all good quads..I kinda even like the looks of the pull-****'s but I still like my Kawi dual overhead cam v-twin..lol..its all good.admit it tho..the "work on my column" thing was funny..as I said before =)

Old 06-17-2004, 01:13 AM
Range Rover

Could a couple of you tell me what kind of fuel milage you get on the EFI. I just put ~90 miles on one after work and wanted some comparison numbers.

Thanks

Old 06-17-2004, 01:17 AM
Pro Rider

i'm getting 18 MPG....

Old 10-20-2004, 05:50 PM
Pro Rider

I bought my wife and I each an efi basically cause they were fuel injected and everyone knows anything with EFI gets better gas mileage. I wanted a true AWD system and got it, I wanted a sporty utility quad and got it, I wanted lots of ground clearance and got it, I wanted awesome looks,comfort and ride and got it, I wanted front and rear independant suspension and got it. I just plain love everything about my EFI quad other than the clutch/driveline noise that you get at slower speeds when feathering the throttle. I had an electric fuel pump go out after 11 miles but was fixed under warranty and haven't had any problems with either of our EFI's since. I got a polaris glacier plow put on recently along with a 2.5ci warn winch. I plan to put my atv to work to pay for itself.

Old 10-21-2004, 03:30 AM
Pro Rider

Waaaaa..........I need to pick mine up before the snow flies so I can drive it before spring,lol

Quick Reply: SELL me on the sportsman 700 twin EFI