Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

pred and nos??

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2004, 09:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pred and nos??

Yeah real funny guys......what have I ever done to you guys, in my years of being here.....I usually try to help out, and give my honest opinion......and you guys slam me for it. Real grown up. Call me g@y and what you like, but when it comes time to ever race, if we ever see eachother, you better hold the he!! on.....that is all I have to say. I can't believe you guys, knocking a fellow pred owner. Sorry for my mistakes.

ps.....close was inteded to mean a distance, such as 15 miles, the distance I live from Doug's shop. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I'll be sure to make it clear next time, so no one thinks I'm g@y.

Old 09-15-2004, 10:48 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default pred and nos??

Originally posted by: Bradracer18
Yeah real funny guys......what have I ever done to you guys, in my years of being here.....I usually try to help out, and give my honest opinion......and you guys slam me for it. Real grown up. Call me g@y and what you like, but when it comes time to ever race, if we ever see eachother, you better hold the he!! on.....that is all I have to say. I can't believe you guys, knocking a fellow pred owner. Sorry for my mistakes.

ps.....close was inteded to mean a distance, such as 15 miles, the distance I live from Doug's shop. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I'll be sure to make it clear next time, so no one thinks I'm g@y.
Come on now dont get your pantie's in a bundle, we werent calling you g@y or any thing like that or picking on you. You are acting like a yahmaha owner though getten all sensitive. Thats what they do you know.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2004, 11:37 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default pred and nos??

I suppose......sorry for acting like an inconsiderate uhh.......person.......lol.........I just enjoy having a motor with power, and have never really like nos, or the idea of getting power from nos, when you don't have a built motor. Just my opinions, they don't mean crap......keep on keeping on guys. Again, sorry for everything I did/said/typed wrong, nothing against anyone in here.....can't we all just be friends and get along???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2004, 12:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default pred and nos??

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2004, 12:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default pred and nos??

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2004, 12:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default pred and nos??

Originally posted by: Bradracer18
I suppose......sorry for acting like an inconsiderate uhh.......person.......lol.........I just enjoy having a motor with power, and have never really like nos, or the idea of getting power from nos, when you don't have a built motor. Just my opinions, they don't mean crap......keep on keeping on guys. Again, sorry for everything I did/said/typed wrong, nothing against anyone in here.....can't we all just be friends and get along???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

OH, I understand now... I just wish I was as close to my MAIN mechanics shop. That would make things covenient.

btw- I run nos through a FULLY built motor. o-ringed cyl and all. High comp lightened stuff on bottom end etc. Knock on wood that my motor holds together.lol