Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

The Predator has SHARP teeth

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2004, 04:21 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Predator has SHARP teeth

WELL - I havent even made it off my property yet with the my new Predator and it has already attacked me! I have a broken wrist, 2 broken ribs, bruised spine and severely bruised sternum! It was all my fault so I cant blame anything more that stupidity on it. I will tell that this thing IS heavy, especially while it is rolling over you!
Time to go and take some more vicodin....

-SHane

Old 11-30-2004, 04:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

lol.......not a beginners quad..........tell us the story......I bet most of us can relate.......

Old 11-30-2004, 04:26 PM
RAJ
Pro Rider

Sorry to hear that....yea it will bite ya. What happend?

Old 11-30-2004, 04:26 PM
RAJ
Pro Rider

Brad beat me...lol

Old 11-30-2004, 04:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I'm fast.........lol.........my guess is you were on pavement and hammered it and it came over on ya.......or you hit the front brake too hard.......both of which I have almost experienced the worst of.......never been off of its wheels though......

Old 11-30-2004, 05:11 PM
Trailblazer

Tis the season. Sorry to hear about that. Take from a guy that is licking his wounds from my incident last week, I understand your pain. How did it happen? What condition is the quad in?

Old 11-30-2004, 06:15 PM
Trailblazer

It is a little embarressing really. My 13 year old was in front of me on his CRF230 and I was trying to keep up with him - bad move #1! Although I race both street bikes and dirt bikes - ATV's are a new toy for me- Bad move #2! I was doing about 40mph and tried to squeeze in between a big bump and the fence - Bad move #3! The left wheel hit the bump and put me on 2 wheels on the right side, it pushed me into the fence where the right front tire grabbed and got traction lifting the front end and it started climbing the fence for lack of a better explanation. I wasthrown off to the left and that is when the Quad rolled over me. It landed back on its wheels with only a damaged left hand grip and a slighlty bent left rear fender - she hed up really well - unlike me!!

Like I said before - totally my fault, and get this, I wasnt even wearing gear!! I am a total dumbass! I INSIST on anyone comes riding at my house to wear gear etc and for some reason I figured since I was just going out for a quick spin I would be fine - famous last words!! So here I am in a HUGE amount of pain and reminded on every breath I take what an idiot I was. I just did'nt respect the ATV like I should have and try to do things I wasnt ready to do yet! LESSON LEARNED......again!!

-Shane

Old 11-30-2004, 07:20 PM
Pro Rider

Well it happens to the best of us...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I hope you get to go riding again soon, just remeber it could always be worse!

Old 11-30-2004, 07:37 PM
Pro Rider

you better jump on quick and ride it before you get scared like my wife did!!!! she wont touch the scrambler now!!

Old 11-30-2004, 07:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

That is what I always do after a wreck, get back on(no matter the pain) and ride a little bit, just to show the quad it didn't get the best of me!!!!!!

Don't feel embarresed, we all have times like that...........

Quick Reply: The Predator has SHARP teeth