Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Crewline ATV/Motorcycle lift sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2005, 03:00 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crewline ATV/Motorcycle lift sale

Just thought I would share the info, you can get the Crewline Aluminum ATV lift at Sam's right now for $77.81. Its a awesome lift and great workmanship with the capacity to boot, grab them while you can. If you don't have a Sam's near you that has them in stock, you can order online, shipping is about $17 + tax. You can buy two of these for about the same price that one costs you shipped on ebay:

Crewline ATV/Motorcycle Lift

dave

Old 02-13-2005, 03:29 PM
Pro Rider

ya I just came home from sams and seen that they marked the crewline aluminum lifts down to $77.81 Elkbow I was gonna pm you and let you know but guess you beat me to it huh. LOL I have my 700EFI up on the lift right now since yesterday installing the strut spring spacers and the lift is awesome. you can go to sams and bring them your receipt within 30days and they will reimburse you the difference which is $22. I didn't have my receipt on me say I will have to go there on my way home from work tomarrow then my wife had a good idea, I can take that $22 and sign up for the supporting member on our beloved site.

Old 02-13-2005, 05:23 PM
Pro Rider

last winter i was in the market for a lift,and while looking at them i ran across a hydraulic table cart at northern tools.the thing that i liked about the table cart is it will lift to 32 inches compared to 18 inches for a bike/atv lift.that means i can sit in a shop chair and work on things instead of still having to get my creaky old bones on the shed floor.the down fall of the table cart is its only rated for 600#,it works for my toys but alot of the big 4x4 quads are over weight for it.

Old 02-14-2005, 01:18 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: silverbullet2005
ya I just came home from sams and seen that they marked the crewline aluminum lifts down to $77.81 Elkbow I was gonna pm you and let you know but guess you beat me to it huh. LOL I have my 700EFI up on the lift right now since yesterday installing the strut spring spacers and the lift is awesome. you can go to sams and bring them your receipt within 30days and they will reimburse you the difference which is $22. I didn't have my receipt on me say I will have to go there on my way home from work tomarrow then my wife had a good idea, I can take that $22 and sign up for the supporting member on our beloved site.
ha....i just happened to look at the unit again online....I still can't believe that they are selling these for only $77.81. I don't think people are running out and buying them because they don't know how good they are. I had my '05 700 EFI up on the lift last night and was turning it around in the garage while lifted. Anyone who has a sportsman has to have this lift, also anyone that have an ATV or Motorcycle....the lift is just incredibly made....

Well anyways, thanks for the info on the refund, thats good news, do I have to take it to the same store? The store I went to is in Santa Fe, I live in Albuquerque, thats about 50 miles away. I was amazed how many lifts this store had of different varieties, they also carry other crewline lifts, for automobiles, etc....there was another one that was the same price....

if anyone isn't sure how good these are, let me know, i'm snap some pics of the units and post them, with and without my sportsman lifted...

dave

Old 02-14-2005, 10:30 AM
Pro Rider

I also took some pics lifted and not lifted. I used it while I was installing the 2" lift spacers this weekend and the lift worked 100% perfect. you shouldn't have to take it to the same store just bring your receipt and they will give you back the difference. I too can't believe sam's club is selling these lifts so cheap, my dad use to work at sam's club and he said that when a product has the price with an $##.81 the 81cents means it is going to be a discontinued item in the near future. the same lift is on ebay for $139 and you can also get it from Harbor freight online for $139 also. If a guy had some extra cash he could buy a bunch of these and sell them for $125 all day long on ebay.LOL

Old 02-14-2005, 03:34 PM
Range Rover

Thanks for the "heads up" guys!!!

I found them available locally and I'll be picking up a dozen or so this afternoon. Not for profitable resale, but as a "perk" for my own customers. Ya gotta love Sam's!!

Thanks again!!

Old 02-14-2005, 04:03 PM
Trailblazer

Hot Dawg!

I've been eyeing these puppies for a couple of months now, hoping to find the cash to get one. I hoped all the hints I'd dropped to the Mrs. might pay off for Valentines Day. I read this post and called the wife to let her know that Sam's had lost their minds and she started in on me being a psychic. Seems she had already made arrangements to meet my son there after work to buy a lift for me. Life is good. New toy to play with tonight.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2005, 05:40 PM
Range Rover

HI Guys I have been following this link about lifts and I am kind of wondering why this crewline lift is so much better then the craftsman lift.
I have the craftsman and I don’t have a problem at all placing it under my 2002 500 ho or reaching the petals to operate it like I have heard. Also when I remove the handle I can work completely around the machine since it pulls itself under the machine completely.

I like all you, love to find a better mousetrap and would jump on this unit at that price but I’m obviously missing something here.

Old 02-14-2005, 07:03 PM
Trailblazer

I'll tackle that question.
Built - This is not a cheap knock-off of Sears lift. It's solid, stable and very well made.
Weight - It's almost all aluminum, so it weights a lot less than most models I've seen. Toss it in the back of your truck? No sweat. They claim it's light enough to hang on your wall.
Price - $77 and change for this unit? Get OUT of here! I'd pay $20 more for this one than Sears, and Sears at $99 is a real good deal.
Swing by Sam's and take a gander. You tell me if it isn't a slick little hoist.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2005, 07:40 PM
Weekend Warrior

sams in Gurnee IL. had a pallet full last Thursday. It looks to be a nice little lift, but I,m in the market for an air / hydraulic table lift like the dealerships use. Anybody know where to find them? Thanks.

Quick Reply: Crewline ATV/Motorcycle lift sale