Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

What a load of S#@! for 2006

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2005 | 09:52 PM
Pro Rider
Default What a load of S#@! for 2006

why do they need a big bore?? thats just more ccs and gas when you of all people should know that the pred can hang with the big bores...are people telling honda or suzuki or kawasaki that they need a sport 4wd??

Old 07-22-2005 | 10:00 PM
Trailblazer

True canadian Dip S***

Old 07-22-2005 | 11:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

DUDES! what are you all bitchin about?

i think 2006 looks SMOKING!.........the ORANGE Scrammy! OMG! they had BLACK FOR 3 YEARS! WTF!

the 500EFI in red looks TERRIFIC! $6999 NICE PRICE BOYS!

NOONE mentioned the X2! ARE YOU BLIND? IT CONVERTS FROM A DUMP BODY to a SECOND SEAT! HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOO!!! that's FANTASTIC! what a GREAT IDEA!.....the engine is 500EFI!!!! HELLLLLOOOOOO!..........special rear axle like the old ATP, 6 gal fuel tank! CAN YOU READ!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

.....and then the OUTLAW!! check-out that EXHAUST, SUSPENSION, SHOCKS, OMG IF I WAS 22 YEARS YOUNGER!! what a KILLER looking ATV!

Sawtooth looks like a nice entry quad.

oh yea, tastefully done graffics on the Sportsmans. not over-kill, JUST RIGHT!

i LIKE what i see! maybe i'll live dangerousy this year and try a Scrammy. (i'll more than likely end-up with an X2. LOL)

later guys,
~MT[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-23-2005 | 12:33 AM
|
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: casual
True canadian Dip S***
Oh and i suppose that was directed at me for having an opinion on the subject ......................
Yeah i am Canadian and may be a dip s*** and i am proud of it and would not change for the world so take your miss spent childhood (I would guess burning small furry animals and a fetish with plastic blow-up dolls) and keep it to yourself.
I will not lower myself to reply to you no more. So fire away.......

Old 07-23-2005 | 01:50 AM
Pro Rider

I was hoping Poohlaris would due something to draw me in. It went limp faster than smelling stank ****** when I read their site. Nuthin out there. The 500 EFI is ite, but that's it. Outlaw is gonna get regular sport quad riders that are used to a solid axle killed. They worry about us dying and yet they come out with a tird like that. Where is the Poohlaris race quad? They had an opportunity to get one in on the YFZ in terms of a race ready suspension like no other, maybe EFI with a huge throttle body, a high revving 450 on a machine made from more revolutionary materials than are already out there. Cmon, the sport quad market is going crazy right now. I wonder if ppl will swap a solid axle into the Outlaw and race it. The might race it with IRS, and it could do well in TT maybe, but I don't see it being innovative.
The poor scrambler needs help. I mean WTF is up this those stoopid looking head lights. Year after year they continue to let that thing look like an alien step child. I'm going to get a 2006 450 Wolverine for the wife. F Poohlaris.

Old 07-23-2005 | 02:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Lukester
trailrider500,Do you think the Trail Boss is odd and cheap? Why?
I'm not bashing any of the quads that polaris has for 06, The trail boss is a great bike dont get me wrong, but come on you have to agree the looks could be better. But hey everyone has different idea on what looks good and what doesn't.

Polaris does have some nice quads for 06 but over all i'm not very happy with the new line up.

For people that say "the pred can hang with the big bore quads" he!! yeah it can but think of the mind set of most people like this guy i know Don, he told me when we went to Lincoln Hills last weekend "why did you get that 500?" I said casue i wanted too, to me it was the best bang for the buck, he said I dont even mess with the little quads i have the 660 and i have a 700 rap on the way. Most of the people i talk to think the same way, they see 660 and to them it has to be the best. Thats why i say they need a big bore quad and a 450, and a redesigned scramber should have been out 2 years ago to run with the KFX 700.

Old 07-23-2005 | 02:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: johnnyz71
Trailrider 500 has said it all, lock the thread now!!! There is a reason why people are buying Raptor 660's and Yamaha 450's!!! The Preddy should stay the way it is, it does kick some serious *** out there, but Polaris still needs a big bore automatic like the KFX 700 but with 4x4 and agressive styling. That is being different and will lure customers away from these other quads. The Scrambler is a solid ATV, no doubt about it, but c'mon it needs to be updated and improved. The EFI is nothing new, drop the motor in and lets go!! I am personally going to buy a '05 Scrambler 500 leftover this upcoming spring--no sense in me getting raked over the coals for an '06 just because it is orange. My style of riding needs a sport 4x4, so it will be bye bye Preddy--Hello old school Scrambler.
I couldn't have said it better

Old 07-23-2005 | 07:39 AM
Trailblazer

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Wow Not going to mess with you. You are most likely a member of the disarmed forces.

Old 07-23-2005 | 11:45 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: BarelyLegal
IOutlaw is gonna get regular sport quad riders that are used to a solid axle killed. They worry about us dying and yet they come out with a tird like that.
Can you explain yourself a little bit. That was a quiet a statement without mentioning why that is your opinion.

Old 07-23-2005 | 11:49 AM
Pro Rider

I don't know about you guys but I will put my scrammy up against the kfx700 through trails any day. I have seen them get stuck in a puddle. It may only be a 500 but I can pull the front up any time I want, and climb hills other quads wouldn't even try. Where I ride(cliffs in illinois) they put in new jumps( /====\ ) and every time i go there I see all those SPORT quads ride up and over them and never even come off the ground. I clear the whole thing and land on the far side of the jump. The 500 engine is solid and has plenty of power as it is. I would have liked to see and improvement in the scrammy but Its not like its bad the way it is. Like it was stated before these things sell like crazy so they are not in that bad of a need for an update.

As for the outlaw, I think that thing is sweet looking. I might have to get one next year after they get all the bugs worked out, if there are any. Its not a scrambler replacement, but another beast just the same. I think polaris knows what they are doing!

Quick Reply: What a load of S#@! for 2006