Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

AAEN or RCR. help please!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 07:06 PM
Quad Patrol
Don't let the hp numbers fool you. Its all in how you get it to the ground. Clutching clutching clutching!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default AAEN or RCR. help please!!

Originally posted by: Speedwerx
How am I supposed to know if they know who HSP or Speedwerx is unless I tell them. I see you side but you need to see my side as well if you look @ my history you will see I"m not just on here saying but this buy that I help answer alot of clutching ?'s and help keep people pointed in the right direction too. We have our own forum to help answer ?'s people have about our products too. No hard feelings but we pay alot of $ to be able to make posts about our own product too. I've never bashed or told anyone not to buy anything unless I knew 100% that it would not work too.
Havent seen you around on here latly.
HSP has good customer service too along with a good product.The only thing I dont care for on the HSP 250 system is it is a unit and not a pipeand seperate silencer.
Brad

Old 04-12-2006, 08:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have three different pipes in stock and many different clutching options to get your quad to do what you want to do .

Just ring me on the phone and we can get you hooked up .

Tell me what you want to do and the $$$ you wish to spend I'll point you in the right direction .

Rick Ritter

PS ---> This time of year INSTOCK is a big deal . I have 3 different ones and all the tuning parts to get the clutch and carb right .

Want it by Friday ? NO problem .. Overnight shipping will get it done ----- Let's get this done -- I'm
ready --- I'll be in late tonight ...

LOL -- Internet forums -- what fun !!!

Old 04-13-2006, 01:48 AM
Pro Rider

ya know it just ocurred to me, us Polaris guy have it nice with RCR and Speedwerx both on this site to provide free information and tech support for their products. thanks to both of you for helpin' out the community!

Old 04-13-2006, 10:49 AM
Pro Rider

No problem ScramblerXLE It helps Rick adn I both when cusomters know which way to go adn what they are getting into. We don't want anyone buying somthing that doesn't work because if that happens then the customer will never want to put another aftermarket part (no mattter who makes it) on there quad in the future. It just leaves them with a bad taste in there mouth, it's only fair that the customer is 100% aware of all there options too. I'm sure weather or not anyone goes with one of rick's set ups or ours they will be happy.