Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

WHY IS POLARIS CRAP !!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 06:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WHY IS POLARIS CRAP !!!!!

06 v2ac with 400 miles on it and has to put a new motor on it,

Obviously mistreated quad. My buddies 700sp has 5-600 miles on it and nothing works right anymore, its like what he said, sometimes you get a lemon. AC is making their own motors also now, right here in Minnesota.

Old 07-10-2006, 08:53 PM
Pro Rider

Well I guess it's confirmed by Mr. v2rider.......AC's are the only quads out there that don't have any issues......This thread is the biggest waste of time......Maybe if instead of bashing certain quads we could help eachother with some of the problems some of us have we could all benefit from the forum instead of all you guys pulling hair bashing....The way I look at it is that if you're so hyped up on bashing Polaris then you must be too insecure with your own brand........
John

Old 07-10-2006, 08:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

ACs have their problems, im just saying the same as you are. One AC needing a motor doesnt mean they all will. Geez

Old 07-10-2006, 09:08 PM
Pro Rider

All I'm sayin is that if everyone would just stop all the "this sucks", "Honda beats all" bla bla bla......We should instead just all be happy that we all like the same sport and try to help eachother instead od all the animosity....I ride with all brands and we all help eachother......maybe you guys should try that here...
John

Old 07-10-2006, 09:13 PM
Pro Rider

All I'm sayin is that if everyone would just stop all the "this sucks", "Honda beats all" bla bla bla......We should instead just all be happy that we all like the same sport and try to help eachother instead od all the animosity..
well said.

Old 07-10-2006, 09:26 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: v2rider
06 v2ac with 400 miles on it and has to put a new motor on it,

Obviously mistreated quad. My buddies 700sp has 5-600 miles on it and nothing works right anymore, its like what he said, sometimes you get a lemon. AC is making their own motors also now, right here in Minnesota.
Also v2rider your having problems with oil blowing into your breather aren't ya. That's a known problem kaw Vs, My cousin is going to change the air filter on his AC when he gets it back from the shop, very bad design. Also the AC dealership told us they had this problem often. Other than the known problems that AC has I like AC. You made a comment that the AC was mistreated, Does that go for the Polaris!!! This will be my last thread on this this deal, Made my point you made my point for me.

Old 07-10-2006, 09:37 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: duffus

I've found that most honda owners don't like to admit to faults in their machines, even on message boards. I somehow burned up the rings in my new foreman 450 3 months after I purchased it new-- it was amazing what kind of support I found on a message board and how many people told me about their similar problem, but it wasn't posted on the board. I can't say the same for kawasaki because I didn't use message boards when I owned it.
I have seen this many times and not just Honda, yamaha boards are not much different, but Honda is the worst. They won't say anything on the board because it will tarnish the Honda reputation. Polaris is allready tarnished from the early years, but people never get over it and continue to say they are junk. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Where I ride it always seems the Polaris quads are ridden the hardest and are put through the most abuse while many sit on the sidelines watching. Then when a Polaris breaks while entertaining the crowd, they all start sqawking POS. Yet they just sit and don't try anything. Then they come back to there computer and start bad mouthing on how the Polaris quads keep breaking. Seen it way to often.

Old 07-10-2006, 09:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

No i havnt had that problem. The only way you will have that problem is if you fill the oil level to the max. You have to have a little space between the full mark and the oil with the ACs. But i will say this, the V2 cannot pull backwards without the belt slipping with the stock clutch. But it does have a tremendous amount of power. My quad has its problems, and so does yours.