Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO! There goes the neighborhood!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2000, 02:39 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just heard the news. Nebraska is going to lose one of the things that made me proud to live here. It seems that this December 8th, Clinton is going to visit the state. I wonder if it was because of the state's sexual predator law. I got nothing against Democrats (I voted for Nelson, and Kerrey before), I just think we have enough skunks around already. At least I can be reasonably sure he won't go to Comstock (pop. 53) as not enough supporters live there.
I guess I kind of take it as an insult that he went to practically every communist country (even lauding North Vietnam) but not one of the states in the country he is President of. It isn't until someone tells him he would be the first President in how many years to NOT visit all 50 states, that he decides we are worthy.

I'm done fuming, and am all better now.

Old 11-29-2000, 03:06 PM
Pro Rider

Farm

If you have young girls, might be a good idea to keep an eye on them

Old 11-29-2000, 03:27 PM
Pro Rider

Farmr123, you are in great peril.

Clinton plans to declare the entire state of Nebraska a National Monument, with zero public access or commercial activity permitted anywhere within its borders, leaving a legacy as "The Environmental President," instead of . . .

Diogenes

Old 11-29-2000, 03:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Farmr, you should be proud, hes one of your own...
As is Gore...
How close is it to the Wyoming border? I might come to protest his pathetic, sorry, lying, cheating, stealing, selling-this-country-to-the-highest-bidder, draft-dodging, commie loving, perverted, Thief-in-Chief booty...
Sorry that I left some out, but I dont have the next week to keep em coming...

RoostKing...

Old 11-29-2000, 07:33 PM
Pro Rider

I feel insulted! He is not one of mine. I am an independant voter. I voted for Kerrey (once) because he was a war hero & seemed sensible. Once he got in the senate, he became just another Clinton crony. He was the tie-breaker for the Klinton Krime Bill, if you remember (still trying to figure out if it was for or against it). He never got my vote again.
Nelson got my vote as Governor beacuse he was the one who finally got Willie Otey off Death Row after 15 years. Stenburg was working on it, too. I preferred Stemburg this last time.
Please don't associate me with Gore & Klinton. Gore never voted against a tax increase while he was in the Senate.
Sorry, I am gonna get started again.
I agree with your opinion of Klinton. I can't give my opinion here because of language restraints. Gore seems to be cut from similar cloth. Imagine, suing because you lost the election. He got 3 counts already.
Give it up, dude.

In all seriousness, I stuck this post out there to see what other's reactions might be. I meant no offense to anyone (except maybe the guy who says Klinton is one of my own Just kidding!
Hope everyone is looking forward to the Bush Presidency. I can't wait. Republican control of Presidency AND both houses of Congress. Maybe now they will relax some of those ludicrous restrictions on everything...I doubt it, but a guy can hope.

Old 11-29-2000, 07:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Farmr,
Please accept my apologies! I mean no offense to a fellow westerner that has his rights trounced upon by the DemocRATS. Take care and ride often!

RoostKing...

Old 11-30-2000, 03:36 PM
Weekend Warrior

Farmr:

As a fellow farmer, I empathize with your anguish. Here in Michigan, the east side of the State went to Gore, because the Unions got the day off to vote (it's in their new labor contract). There just weren't enough people voting in the rest of the state to counteract it.

Now, I have a question; if the Corn Huskers were to husk Clinton, would they find him to be nothing but ****?

Good Luck

Old 11-30-2000, 07:17 PM
Pro Rider

Well, slim. I was thinking on that. My best guess is that he would be eaten from the inside out by earworms, to just a hollow shell. There would also be no kernels because we both know he already spread his seed around the White House.
Yes, it is hard being out in the country where the population of the whole county is equaled by some city blocks. Even the towns in my neighborhood are small. Comstock is 53 pop. and the next nearest town as the crow flies would likely be Elyria, pop. 39 (I think). The 'big' town in the area has 4 gas stations, if you include the charge card place by the Co-Op.