Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

POLARIS = BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND LIES

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 03:39 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default POLARIS = BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND LIES

OK HERES THE DEAL I WAS SURFING FOR NEW QUADS FOR MY DAUGHTER SHE HAD A 2001 POLARIS 50 ALREADY SO I SEE POLARIS OFFERS A NEW 2007 IN PINK AND WHITE BUT IT HAS REVERSE AND RUNNING LIGHTS WHICH THE 2001 DOES NOT SO I GO TO MY DEALER TO BUY IT THEY SAYS ITS NOT OUT YET BUT THEY ARE DUE IN SO THIS PART MAY BE A MY BAD BUT I BOUGHT IT BASED ON THE SPECS LISTED BOTH ON THE DEALER WEB SIGHT AND THE PLOARIS WEB SIGHT REGUARDING THE QUAD WELL IT FINALLY SHOWS 2 WEEKS AFTER THE DEALER TELLS ME IT WILL BE IN WITH A DAMAGED SEAT THEY SAYS THEY CANT GET A NEW ONE TILL AFTER CHRISTMAS AND I ALSO NOTICE NO LIGHTS OR REVERSE I TELL THE SALESMEN THERE NO LIGHTS OR REVERSE WHATS UP WITH THAT THEY WHERE LISTED AS FEATURES (NOT OPIONS) ON THE WEB SO HE SAYS ILL LOOK INTO SO AFTER WAITING 3 WEEKS OF CALLS BACK AND FORTH TO THEM HE TELLS ME THE REP TELLS THEM THOSE FEATURES ARE NOT AVAILABEL ON THE 50 BUT ONLY THE 90 BUT AGAIN THEY ARE LISTED ON THE WEB THAT THEY ARE INCLUDING SHOWN ON THE PIC ON THE WEB TO HAVE THEM SO I GET MAD AND I CALL CORPRATE AND I GET A CALL BACK TODAY AND THE GUY TELLS ME BASICLLY OPPS SORRY IT WAS A MIS PRINT THERE NOTHING WE CAN DO FOR YOU SO I TOLD HIM I SPENT OVER $2K ON A QUAD THAT DOENT HAVE THE FEATURES I BOUGHT IT FOR AND ALL YOU CAN DO FOR ME IS SAY OPPS IT WAS A MIS PRINT I TOLD HIM TO GIVE ME AUTH SO I COUDL RETURN IT AND GET MY MONEY BACK SINCE THEY MIS REPRESENTED THE THING AND HE SAID I CANT DO THAT I SAID WHAT CANYOU DO FOR ME THEN HE DIDINT SAY ANYTHING I ASKED TO TALK TO HIS SUPERVISER HE SAID THIS IS AS FAR AS THIS GOES THERES NOTHING THAT CAN BE DONE I FEAL THIS IT TOTAL BS WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS DO I TOLD HIM I WAS GOGIN TO CALL MY LAWYER DO YOU ALL THINK I HAVE THE RIGHT TO ALL I CAN SAY IM NOT HAPPY WITH EITHER PLACE OH AND I DIDNT GET THE HELMET OR OTHER SAFETY FEATURES THEY OFFERED EITHER

Click here for larger image

Specs, Quotes, Overview

Standard Features

Colors

Print a Brochure

Compare 2 Models

Return To List

2007 Models**6X6********************Sportsman 6x6**SPORT********************Outlaw 525Outlaw 500Black & Silver PredatoScrambler 500Predator 500Trail Boss 330Pink Phoenix**UTILITY********************X2 800 EFIStealth Black 800 EFISportsman 800 EFISunset Red Sportsman 5X2 500 EFISportsman 700 EFISagebrush Green 500 EFSportsman 500 EFISportsman 450Red Hawkeye 300 4x4Hawkeye 4x4Hawkeye 2x4SawtoothPhoenix 200**YOUTH********************Outlaw 90Sportsman 90Pink Youth Predator 90Predator 50Pink Youth Predator 50

Request A Quote

Polaris Promotions

Polaris Accessories

Polaris Parts

Write a Review

Check Insurance Rates

Standard Features:
Pink Youth Predator 50 Features
Minimum Age: 6 years
Automatic, always in the right gear
Forward / neutral / reverse gear box
Electric start, backup kick start
Daytime running lights and standard whip flag
Includes DOT-approved youth helmet and other safety features (approx. 200 dollar U.S. value)
Additional Specifications:
Drivetrain
Drive System: Automatic CVT
Instrumentation / Features
Gear Indicator: Neutral / reverse
Warning Lights: Low oil

Old 12-07-2006, 03:51 PM
Pro Rider

sorry to say this but look at the bottom of the Polaris web page where you see the Pred50 :

it says "all pricing, specifications, descriptions are subject to change without notice and Polaris assumes no responsibility for changes in pricing and specifications."

I doubt there's anything you can do to Polaris. Your dealer should step up even though he is not obligated.

Old 12-07-2006, 03:55 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: brutus450
sorry to say this but look at the bottom of the Polaris web page where you see the Pred50 :

it says "all pricing, specifications, descriptions are subject to change without notice and Polaris assumes no responsibility for changes in pricing and specifications."

I doubt there's anything you can do to Polaris. Your dealer should step up even though he is not obligated.
THATS CALLED BAIT AND SWITCH TO ME

Old 12-07-2006, 04:00 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

They had both models in stock at a dealer down here at the begining of October.

Bait and switch would involve getting you to buy a more expensive model. Not one with all the features you wanted.

You can talk to an attorney, but the fine print will probably be they're way out.

So did you pay for this before you saw it, or did you notice all this afterwards?

Old 12-07-2006, 04:43 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: Bigtony

Posting in ALL CAPS is called a headache to me.

Old 12-07-2006, 04:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think the dealer should step up and offer u the 90 with all the features u want for a very good price.

Old 12-07-2006, 05:10 PM
Pro Rider

in our area we have two polaris dealers. one is really good and all the ppl there are friendly and they do all that they can for you. the other dealer is like the worst dealer i know of. they are very rude. dont care a lick about their costomers. was there one time lookin at a 90 and they said they have one they just got in, its sold but you can have it now if you got the money. well just tell the other guy it hasnt come in yet.

imo the your dealer should sell that quad to you at cost. i wouldnt deal with these guys anymore and deffinately warn everyone about them

Old 12-07-2006, 06:29 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: PolarisWacko
Originally posted by: Bigtony

Posting in ALL CAPS is called a headache to me.
What a PRODUCTIVE COMMENT for my topic if you dont liek reading it dont if you have a good comment then comment if you dont then dont thanks either wa POLARIS is BAD NEWS in my book posted on there web a bike with the features then change then all bs to my no matter how youlook at it then when you call and complain they so opps mis print F that

Old 12-07-2006, 06:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

You can talk to an attorney, but the fine print will probably be they're way out.way out

How ironic[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2006, 07:08 PM
Pro Rider

If you didn't see the options, then why did you buy it? Nobody forced you to buy it. But you won't find any of those options on any 50cc that I know of. Plus on you little spec sheet you put down, why did you take the Pred 90 out of it. There web site listed both quads with the same specs, so a little research would of answered the your question.

Quick Reply: POLARIS = BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND LIES