Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

like an oppinion

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 08:48 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default like an oppinion

Ok i am looking to sell my scrambler 500. it runs great. it has the sportsman engine and carb. how much could i sell it for? it has worn out heim ends and steering bushings. the a arm bushings are also worn the spindle holders were it mounts to the a arm are also warn. on all of the parts that i mentioned that are warn they are SHOT!!!!! mager play. there rear has new bearings and new swingarm bushings. Its a 2002. shock covers are a lil ripped. heated hand grips and thumb warmer not wired. but nothing wrong with them and head lights and brake lights don't work. Brakes work good i can lock them up. almost bald front tires good rear tires. good clutch belt. preety new primary clutch. K&N air filter. NO rUsted bolts ON plastick all replaced with new teflon lock nuts. Welded 2 spots of the frame

and would i make out better if i replaced some stuff? if so what and whant would i be able to sell it for then.

I am only 14 and got the quad for free working for my neigbor but i cannot afford to keep up with this thing with the money and i would like a 4/4 this has been beat to crap before i got it and i beat it to crap lol. the starter works great engine has tons of power handles good. would i get more if i left the rack, winch mount,winch,A-Arm skid plaltes full body skid plates and swingarm skid plates on it. If so how much? how much would i be able to sell it for then? WOuld i be ablte to get more it i parted it out on ebay? peice by peace? the a arms are all diged up but still strait. i was hoping to strip the accesories off of it because they are all allunimum and were expensive.

Any Oppinions are greatly oppreciated it would help alot thanks.

o and how much could i get a used but not that bad of shape 4/4 or something that runs but needs work?

thanks

Old 02-02-2008, 08:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default like an oppinion

all of the plastics are good and seat is not ripped lights are good but and electrical problem. I have the paperwork on it also i have a trailor hitch on it if that would make a diff. but i was thinking of stripping everything just to sell teh atv without everything else. thanks