Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

You might be a Polaris rider if........

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2010 | 08:55 PM
Pro Rider

you might be a polaris rider if you 4-wheeler has nicer rims ad tires than your truck!

Old 02-27-2010 | 10:49 PM
Range Rover

You have just used a a whole bottle of Armor All on your Polaris after your ride.

Old 03-01-2010 | 12:37 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.

*you're riding with a pack of other atv's and can smell burning plastic- and you're in front!

*Your mud stuck friend uses your rear bumper as a tree to winch out of a mud hole.

*you actually pay attention to weight limmits posted on foot bridges... and contemplate how you'd get out of the ditch once you break through it- as you're riding over it!

Old 03-01-2010 | 02:32 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

Originally Posted by beergut

*you're riding with a pack of other atv's and can smell burning plastic- and you're in front!

*Your mud stuck friend uses your rear bumper as a tree to winch out of a mud hole.

*you actually pay attention to weight limmits posted on foot bridges... and contemplate how you'd get out of the ditch once you break through it- as you're riding over it!
That last one is funny. I've gone over a few bridges that I just goosed the throttle and shot over. I didn't want the quad's weight and mine to break the bridges. I ended up on a MX trail accidently and of all things had to cross a deep stream on a suspension bridge where there was rope running through 4x4s to make the bottom planking. Talk about a weird sensation... All I could picture is the bridge collapsing and the quad going down in the 6-7' deep coffee colored water.... This was my, "trail of death", outing.

Old 03-01-2010 | 02:37 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by beergut

The last one is funny for me too. All three telephone pole and plank bridges are pretty rickety on the trails we usually hit, and I'm always nervous about taking the 850 across, visualizing a plank giving way, and the another, and so on until the quad flips off the bridge.

Old 03-01-2010 | 03:29 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.

The last one is funny for me too. All three telephone pole and plank bridges are pretty rickety on the trails we usually hit, and I'm always nervous about taking the 850 across, visualizing a plank giving way, and the another, and so on until the quad flips off the bridge.
I'll have to post a pic of the foot bridge I cross- it's 15' over a rocky river, spans about 30' and bows in the center as you ride across it!

I wanted to add a few more-

*Your Sportsman has better control in 2' of snow while in 2wd then other atv's in 4wd-

*you bust a tail gate support cable as you unload (roll) your sportsman off the tailgate!

oh and... when you f*** up bad with the wife and before she tells you "you're sleeping in the shed" you're already heading out mid sentence with riding gear, a pillow and buds waiting for you on the trail

Old 03-01-2010 | 09:29 PM
Pro Rider
Runs Stealth!

Ya might be a Polaris rider if ya give your quad tires more attention then your own vehicle.

Its been awhile since I last checked my tire pressure I just look at it kick it but all my ATV ITPs are all 7 PSI baby! wheeew heew!

R'

Old 03-02-2010 | 08:56 PM
Weekend Warrior

You may be a polaris rider when your driving your truck down the road and you see a atv
in the back of another truck your hoping it's a sportsman.

Old 03-03-2010 | 08:05 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

You might be a Polaris owner when you jokingly say, "You've got a Polaris Sportsman X2? What a piece of garbage", while you are sitting on yours.

Old 06-17-2010 | 10:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

When your quad uses more fuel than you truck does!

Quick Reply: You might be a Polaris rider if........