Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

trunk for sportsman x2 touring

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2008, 05:22 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trunk for sportsman x2 touring

I have an ITL trunk with armrest and heated grips but seem the armrest are a little short, is there a make that make wrap around trunk for x2 that fit polaris I see kimpex make one but they say its for cat and can-am?

Old 10-28-2008, 12:10 AM
Weekend Warrior

cant answer your question, but i would love to see some pics of your current setup. Ive been looking for something similar for my touring

Old 10-28-2008, 02:56 AM
Weekend Warrior

Its hard to see your picks for some reason but from what I can see I like what you have. Right now my wife and I ride alot and I would like to have the storage containers for strapes, handtools and so on. Is there a website I can go to and find what you have? Dealerships have been no help for me.

Thanks in advance.

Old 10-28-2008, 06:03 AM
Trailblazer

sorry about pics I have a hard time with that, It's a great box exect the fact that when you lay your arms down the grips are at your wrist and to hold on to the grips you have to raise your elbows, and by buddys with the outlander are a lot longer and more comfy ,Its a kimpex but they say its for can-am and artic cats, mini is a ITL I will be talking to dealer this week that is where I got it I dont know if they have a web site I,ll ask dealer

Old 10-28-2008, 02:24 PM
Weekend Warrior

So I was looking at various kimpex boxes for artic cat and am left with two questions. How much did you spend on your box and what the heck does ITL stand for. I dont want to spend the money on something that may not fit since it is not speceifed to be for Polaris. Not trying to be pain just want the right item on the first purchase unlike a trip to homedepot

Old 10-28-2008, 03:35 PM
Trailblazer

I dont know what ITL stands for but I have to go to dealer hopefully tommorow and will ask him. It is a real nice box except a little short on the armrest, you can put a lot of stuff in there small power saw cooler ect. I believe it was around $200.00 can. I will find out more and send you the info on a pm OK. I will also inquire if the kimpex box will fit or if there is other brands.

Old 10-29-2008, 06:25 PM
Trailblazer

elouderback I went to dealer today to exchange my gargo box for a diff one due to armrest being to short. They had a quadrax setup on a 08 500 2 up tourring and its a real nice trunk with removable center console so you can carry as luggage and it locks back in between armrest,they make them for polaris 2 up bikes and other brands they have a web site @ quadrax.com got a wack of stuff on there here in N>B Canada it cost between $300.00- 400.00 depending if you want heated grips but it should be less in the States. I should have next week I wanted the one with heated grips cause it gets coooold up here in Canada.