Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

XP offer for previous Sportsman owners

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2009, 06:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XP offer for previous Sportsman owners

The Zaino stuff is very good ...especially for how long it protects. And I agree you can use it sparingly,I still have some Z-2,Z-5 and a couple other products that I have had for a couple of years..seems to still be good also.
I really like the Zaino leather stuff,Z-9,Z-10.

Any of y'all tried the Glare products?

Old 01-01-2009, 06:55 PM
DCT
Banned

Haven't tried the Glare stuff yet HO. I've got so much stuff to use up, it will take a while. My son gave me a bunch of Duragloss (I call it - poor mans Zaino LOL) products for Christmas. I like their stuff too... especially the Marine products (use it on regular vehicles).

On the Zaino stuff, I agree all their stuff is top notch. My favorite product is the Z8.

Old 02-22-2009, 01:12 PM
Trailblazer

Hi:
Did anybody in Canada get this warrenty and shifter stuf?
My six months comes up shortly and the dealer want big money for the extended warrenty.
And did any body in the states get all the stuf too?

When i try the web site it still does not take my stuf but when i phoned i was assepted with a return call from polaris.
They said 6 to 8 weeks(i think months now )
I guess i should call again this week again.

Old 02-22-2009, 01:16 PM
Pro Rider

I would just call back and double check or have your dealer check for you lobodog3

Old 02-22-2009, 09:00 PM
Range Rover

I got the shifter around the middle of Dec but still no warrenty papers yet I am from N.B.

Old 02-23-2009, 07:47 AM
Banned

I'm curious to see if anyone receive their paperwork from the Camping World offer? If so, how long did you wait? I'm still waiting for mine and expecting to see the paperwork by the end of March.

Old 02-23-2009, 08:21 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: IronBear

I'm curious to see if anyone receive their paperwork from the Camping World offer? If so, how long did you wait? I'm still waiting for mine and expecting to see the paperwork by the end of March.</end quote></div>

I received mine,it took 3 months...not sure which offer finally got me the contract though,I did both. When I initally did the Camping World offer I talked to Stephen Fulop at Polaris and he said he had everything he needed and I should get my paperwork in about 8 weeks. After about 10 weeks I called and he said that my bill of sale didn't have the VIN and that might be why I hadn't recieved anything so I gave him the VIN and he looked it up and said the warranty was in the computer and that he would have a copy of the contract mailed to me. I got it about 2 weeks later...

Old 02-23-2009, 09:42 AM
Banned

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>
I received mine,it took 3 months...not sure which offer finally got me the contract though,I did both. When I initally did the Camping World offer I talked to Stephen Fulop at Polaris and he said he had everything he needed and I should get my paperwork in about 8 weeks. After about 10 weeks I called and he said that my bill of sale didn't have the VIN and that might be why I hadn't recieved anything so I gave him the VIN and he looked it up and said the warranty was in the computer and that he would have a copy of the contract mailed to me. I got it about 2 weeks later...</end quote></div>

I also have spoked to Stephen Fulop and he said the very same thing to me about my paperwork all being there, and seeing something in the mail within 8 weeks or so. My dealer registered my machine with Polaris before delivery.

My bill of sale has the VIN so hopefully it should be in by the end of March. If not, they will be getting a phone call from me.

Pete

Old 03-27-2009, 12:56 PM
Range Rover

Does anyone know if camping world still has this offer for the extended warranty?

I can't find any reference to it anywhere - a google search leads me right back to this thread.

Old 03-27-2009, 01:03 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MickJP

Does anyone know if camping world still has this offer for the extended warranty?

I can't find any reference to it anywhere - a google search leads me right back to this thread.</end quote></div>

AFAIK it expired 12/31/08..the offer was advertised in the Camping World magazine which can be viewed online at their website.
I haven't heard of it being expended or a new offer.

Quick Reply: XP offer for previous Sportsman owners