Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Hotseat performance info?

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2001, 08:27 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Who did you actually try to email from the HPD web page? HPD doesnt have a email link on the page, they dont do email, I think you emailed the web site person in which case you definiatly wont get a reply back from HPD.

Old 10-28-2001, 06:20 PM
Pro Rider

My Boo Boo on the HPD e-mail contact mixed it up with PSI in Wild Rose, WI. Sent one to Mr. Ritter and will CALL HPD.Thanks

Old 12-12-2001, 08:23 PM
Pro Rider

....RCR and Hot Seat are also nice to deal with.

Until you have a problem which you would like them to remedy.

....One word about Hot Seat. They are VERY busy, like HPD in the R&D operations. This time of year Hot Seat is primarily focused on snowmobile products, so patients with them gets you a long ways.

Really? My sons quad sat on their lot for over 21 days trying to get them to make good on a poorly designed clutch kit for a Sportsman 500 with 26" Mudrunners. Results, nothing, nada, zip, zero. They will give you that good old boy schtick over the phone, but when it comes down to actually doing something. Forget it. You will get stonewalled. Guaranteed. They are the worst thing around.

....With any of the sources, I always try to keep my questions as short as possible, and right to the point. Don't be intimidated by them, they all want your business. Just as a common courtesy be nice, and most of the time it will mirror itself right back at you.

BTW Modquad, how long have you worked for Hot Seat in their damage control department?

Be nice, be nice, be nice. Tried that. It was taken as a sign of weakness from these BSers. They will always give you some reason that they are busy and cannot repair a machine, deer hunting, elk hunting, Snow Days, Christmas, Easter, Martin Luther King's birthday, etc. etc.

To put it bluntly I can only tell you from personal experience, they talk the talk, but their customer service absolutely sucks. Forget about clutch kits on a Polaris 500 HO. Buy a white spring and save yourself a lot of headaches.