Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

700 wins ATV of the YEar

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2002, 07:43 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Slinger,

I do breath when I type. Typing isn't all that hard that I have to concentrate past the point of breathing. Is it for you?

Anyhow, I'm done on this subject. If I wanted to have a pointless/immature arguement, I'd go argue with my 13 year daughter. Even she laughs at how some of you guys argue over the littlest things.

Old 02-05-2002, 03:47 PM
Range Rover

Elroy, personally, I felt your post was right on the money.........dont put your 13 year old in the same catagory as Slinger........I'm sure she is much more mature than that.........!!

Old 02-05-2002, 03:57 PM
Pro Rider

vegasdude,

I'm amazed at how some people (hint, hint, you) will continue to bump their own post back to the top over and over instead of just letting it run it's course and die like all other posts. This post has been beat in the ground, and it's time for it to retire.

Waylan

Old 02-05-2002, 04:20 PM
Pro Rider

Stitch, I have re-read this entire post, and have yet to see continuous bashing. In fact, only 1 post in this entire thread is negatively pointed at Polaris. Maybe you're a littl insecure?

elroy, actually, the Cannondales were released mid 2001, which is too late for the 2001 ATV of the Year, making them a candidate of the 2002 award. I also heard you guys the 1st time you've said all your information(what the magazine cares about, blah blah), but you CANNOT say that the Polaris is more innovative than the Cannondale. Also, you say that the magazine is more "utility based". Yeah, I can believe that. Why? Because the sport quad industry has been dead for the past 10 years!! Perhaps the magazines are so used to the Banshee as the only production high performance quad, they have developed a trend for the utilities getting all the prestigous awards.

Old 02-05-2002, 05:36 PM
Pro Rider

This whole process puzzles me. First the thread author invitess comments on the Sportsman by highlighting it's recognition as ATV of the Year, and then when some of those comments aren't to his liking he, and those of his ilk, snivle about brand bashing. Is this not a cite for and about enthusiasts? Don't enthusiasts usually have passionate views about their avocations? Isn't it reasonble to expect forceful argument concerning the sport we love? And, why do so many quad owners feel that any critisizm of their particular brand is an attack on them, personally?

Also,I would like to take this opprtunity to nominate Lonstarbanshee for Worlds Most Dedicated Forum Participant. How long does it take to plow all the way through this thing, anyway?

Old 02-05-2002, 07:32 PM
Pro Rider

Thank you, thank you. I'd like to thank my parents, my sponsors, and God.... err, wait.. you were joking. It took a while man, its kinda like Mike330R's post over in the Yamaha forum.

Old 02-06-2002, 12:30 AM
Range Rover

Waxon\Waxoff and trixster, by YOU placing the post your the one keeping it going..........you guys are nothing but a bunch of closet polaris owners dying to come out. Admit it...........dam it haha haha. THanks for keeping this thread going as this is a polaris forum and we love reading about the atv of the year.............................POLARIS 700........................

Old 02-06-2002, 12:33 AM
Range Rover

Oh and lonestarbanshee.........I also own a banshee and nothing can touch em in the sand...........I have a cool head and toomey's on mine and it runs like.......well..........a banshee.........!!

Old 02-06-2002, 12:36 AM
Range Rover

Oh, I forgot........"TOP"

Old 02-06-2002, 12:39 AM
Pro Rider

vegasdude, yeah, Banshee's haul. Gotta love that midrange tug when you wick the throttle. Did I say tug?? I meant jerk. "Top"

Quick Reply: 700 wins ATV of the YEar