Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

700 wins ATV of the YEar

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2002, 09:04 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Slinger,

I remember this certain group of people in school that were good at chewing gum and useless babble at the same time. Unfortunately that was almost all they were good at. Well, maybe one more thing.

Congrats on the chewing gum and typing at the same time. I'm proud of you.

vegasdude,

Cool, we have egos. Thats a new one for me.

Old 02-06-2002, 09:35 AM
Pro Rider

now thats the spirit ELROY!!!lol!

my pictures

Old 02-06-2002, 10:37 AM
Pro Rider

Oh yeah? Well we'll see what gets ATV of the year when the sportsman beaks, just like all other Polaris' made. All you Polaris people will be hauling your cute little Sportsman back to the dealership, on your cute little trailer, and pay for it right outta the back pocket, EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT YOUR FAULT! YoDaddy however, will be eating my 250R's roost, but riding none-the-less. And if something goes wrong with his quad, C-Dale will fix it!

I guess it just depends on where your priorities are boys. Riding, or wrenching? Oh wait, I have a Yamaha, and a Honda that's in peices; What can I say?

I hope all of you know this post was written in good humor, not bashing, but joking. I have had a big problem with my Polaris, but I'm not complaining, I think it's one heckuva quad, and I'd buy another one! Later!

Old 02-06-2002, 10:51 AM
Trailblazer

Did you all here about the 03 Ford Super Duty with the new 6.0 Power Stroke that's gonna win truck of the year.
Oop's wrong forum.

Old 02-06-2002, 12:55 PM
Pro Rider

I keep comming back to this topic everytime someone makes another post and I thought I'd make another comment:

I still believe Cannondale should have won. Nothing is going to change that. BUT, what you say about the magazine being utility biased, I guess it sorta makes sense. But, if they're going to ignore everything but utility quads for "ATV of the Year", then maybe they should change their magazine to be a utility quad-only publication.

Old 02-06-2002, 09:04 PM
Range Rover

well, another spin on it could be is that the utility quad can be used to do all types of riding and for work use.......sort of having your cake and eat it too.........where as the other quads are just for sports (fun) riding therefore very limited nich in the atv arena. It's like comparing a corvette to an suv...........the suv can do things the vette can, like get you from a to b pretty well but it doesnt have the speed and handling of the vette, however the suv can get you off road and carry more payload........plus tow your trailer with a quad.........so it's your choice...........

Old 02-07-2002, 12:46 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah, the Raptor was king according to ATV Action but I was extremely happy with there out come, although I think it would be a tough choice to choose between the Dale and the 400ex being the best jumper. But the Dale got 2nd in cornering, 1st in jumping, 1st in MX, which is what REALLY matters to me.

Lonestarbanshee... if you don't get out there on that track, the only person you'll be able to roost is yourself (again). LOL, that was pretty funny when you hit yourself in the face with snow... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-07-2002, 01:33 AM
Pro Rider

After having read the last three pages of posts I have to say the economics of puplication have baffled everyone! To say the Polaris 700 is the ATV of the year, is about the most assinine thing I've heard to date! Its really nothing more than a Sportsman with an "almost 700cc" displacement engine! Did anyone else get that?

Rick

Old 02-07-2002, 01:48 AM
Range Rover

With all due respect rick.........you dont have a friggin clue..................another friggin expert......................shezzzzzzzeeeeeeeee... ............

Old 02-07-2002, 03:46 AM
Pro Rider

dilroy, that group of people was probably your parents.

vegasdud, for someone with your obvious intelligence.....he,he....you are surely aware of the edit feature found in these forums. Instead of making a post everytime that single-celled organism you have for a mind suffers a brain fart and poops out some stupidity, why don't you take advantage of the edit feature and make it appear as though you are capable of developed thought. A little practice and 12 more years of schooling and you'll be recognized as only mildly retarded.

Quick Reply: 700 wins ATV of the YEar