Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

The Big Bad Wolf got my quad today (aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh)

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2002, 01:08 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I went for a little 15 min stroll today on my quad on this flat track behind my house , anyways, im going home and who do I see yup Da Man
so this time I actually decided I would be nice and actually pull over for him ( no chance in hell he would have caught me). So I told him that i lived a few house's down the street ( 9 to be exact ),so he writes up my riding on priv property ticket,(there is no signs posted )
and riding an atv on the street even though he never seen me ride it on the street.After I thought it was all over , I told him thanks for not being an a$$ and not towing my quad , as soon as I said that I look back Tow Truck , He could not bring him self down to tell me that my quad was going to be towed, he said that those were requets by his
Sargent.After all this I reminded him that I could have been an a$$
an ran on him no sympathy what so ever.You know where I will be rise and shine in the morning.

NICE GUYS FINISH LAST

Old 05-28-2002, 03:19 AM
Pro Rider

And you sound pretty calm. i would have used his squad car as a hill climb obstacle thing and left tracks right down the middle of it for messing with you under those type of circumstanges.

Old 05-28-2002, 11:27 PM
Trailblazer

Barely Legal totally down with you, went today to go pick it up cost me 95 bucks for the dam impound, to top it of i had to go to the police station so they could release it to me at the impound , I give
up it's all about the MONEY .

Old 05-30-2002, 08:32 PM
Quad Patrol
Don't let the hp numbers fool you. Its all in how you get it to the ground. Clutching clutching clutching!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And people wonder why i hate cops.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2002, 11:40 AM
Pro Rider

I made up my mind a long time ago, that I will never pull over for a ticket. I was chased once by a city cop. Needless to say he never caught me. He knew exactly where I lived and even went to my house after he gave up the chase and yelled at my wife. What really ticked me off, is that I know where this cop lives and he has a 12 year old son that rides his quad up and down the road all the time. I guess its OK for his son to do it but not anyone else.

I later seen the cop and we got to talking about my work. I told him that I see his son all the time riding up and down the rode he lives on. He laughed. I then told him where I live and about how I was chased by some cop(I didn't say I knew it was him). He quit laughing about it and left. I've never been bothered sence. Even when they do see me on my road. They all just wave. I only have to ride about a 100 feet to my house. I just go real slow and have all the blessings of my neighbors.

The State cops on the other hand still chase me every chance they get but atleast the city cops leave me alone, for now.

Old 06-01-2002, 01:43 AM
Pro Rider

And you wonder why cops hate you...