Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

polaris HATERS!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2002, 07:39 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry I have been warned by the Moderator again so now i am really going to have to stop.
Until Polaris makes some HUGE changes i will be an ANTI-POLARIS!

Sorry its not my fault that we cant have anymore fun, its the moderator but he is just doing his job.

Old 07-22-2002, 07:59 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Wanna race? Wanna race?

Hey Bubba and Dana, I think the white flag is waving. Did we wear them out? When I was in the twelth grade, I was spending time and money drag racing a 67 Chevelle at BIR (Brainerd Intl. Raceway) not trash talking. Even then I knew the value of letting the machine talk.

I still want Rincon to come cleand about the alter ego of Muddyatver...soon after I suggested Rincon add where he's from and what he rides...someone (muddyatver) shows up from the same town in Nova Scotia, complete with machines listed. You gotta admit boys, you asked for it. Negative breeds negative, positive breeds productivity.

Ken......just do it, don't flap your gums about it

Old 07-22-2002, 08:02 PM
Pro Rider

you will never be on top. I cant help that the moderator told me not to make you cry! I will miss this

Sorry it was fun!

Old 07-22-2002, 08:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

True ken,
When Bubba and I was in school (which wasn't to long ago, maybe)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I was racing a 67 mustang with a 289, (the guys didn't like it then
when I left them in the dust). And Bubba had a 79 el camino which
in turn left me in the dust. NOS (nitros oxide (for mxz)small block 350.

Well the kids parents must of made them get off the computer..
haaaahhaaaa

All I have to say is I think as Bubba said earlier,
Any machine is as only as good as you take care of it.
Kind of like a dog, you feed it, nurture it, teach it tricks,
It grows.
If you don't IT DIES!!!

Mrs Bubba [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

By the way:
Ken Bubba wants to know where you are getting the
titaium?
When Are you going to St louis?

Old 07-22-2002, 08:54 PM
Pro Rider

mxzxracin,you're just talking crap about polaris,i ride snowmobile for 14 years now and own a 00 XCR 800 since now,in no way a stock mach z can match the top speed of the xcr is (on the lake),and by the way did you read snowmobiles shootouts last years? who have the most powerful twin engines[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]OLARIS,who have the best suspension and weight transfer (cauze polaris use FAST suspension wich is the best aftermarket made)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]OLARIS,man...
in the atv world,you may look that the scrambler is NOT a high performance machine (heavy,not so advanced suspension geometry,chassis...) and when you just lightly mod the motor it can keep up with the ds 650.
so think about it WHEN polaris will release their new real high performance machine...be prepare POLARIS made the most powerful/potent engines on the market.

Old 07-22-2002, 09:01 PM
Range Rover

This is way off the thread topic but here goes.

Hiofcer
13 miles what a luxury. As a commercial helicopter pilot I can truthfully say I wish I had time to have a smoke and a leisurely look around. but alas as we both know the laws of aerodynamics don't allow that in helicopters. I flew on the west coast of British Columbia in the logging industry, slinging, heli-pads etc etc. A lot of the time because of weather we were seldom more than 500ft off the ground(or ocean)
In Canada the federal government requires all commercial helicopters to go for a check up every 100hrs. Usually the mech. will dis-assemble the engine a bit. But not being a air mech. I can't really comment on how much. For some reason they don't seem to like us pilots hovering over their shoulders.
I got out of the flying about a year ago and went back to welding. Believe it or not there's more money in it and as a bit of a grey beard I seem to have developed a sense of mortality. I miss it, but occasionaly still have nightmares about some of the stunts I pulled.(not fit for public consumption and all that, never know the D.O.T. might be reading this, hell you might be the Department Of Transportation for all I know)
Oh and for the worth the salt comment, well you know as well as I that with choppers it's a bit of a different story.
BUT darnnit [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] now I know why they call you fixed wing weenies.(J/K)
Airplane pilots are accountants
Heli-pilots are bikers

Old 07-22-2002, 09:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

can anyone believe that MXZXRACIN has 141 POSTS to his credit and i can't find ONE that has been PRODUCTIVE?
i think i read that he is in 12th grade.
when i was in 12th grade, the thought of being a flamming, instigating, little punk to others NEVER crossed my mind.
i truely think he lives a miserable, unproductive life.
i think YOU NEED TO FIND THE WAY OUT!

BUY A POLARIS AND BE HAPPY LIKE THE REST OF US!

and get your nose back in those books! you REALLY need to learn something!

THINK about it.....

i pity you,
-MT

Old 07-22-2002, 09:15 PM
Range Rover

I agree with mtpockets. Go back to school and learn some more. I think the summer has been a little long on both of you boys. And on another note, don't get into a snowmobile fight with me or anyone else here, you just won't win it, you don't know your stuff. Like modquad is saying, save your energy for the trail, help keep them open. Even punks like yourselves can do good in that area....at least I think. One of the first things to riding is respect, respect for others and thier machines...this is something you lack.

Old 07-22-2002, 09:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

scramblered,
the sled info hit's the nail on the head!
the Polaris is SO much faster than the SKI-DOO. my old FAT PIG Mach-Z had 196 studs, raced the 800XCR (low 100's for studs) 10 times and POLARIS won EASILY by two sled lengths! GOD DAMN how embarrasing!

Ski-Doo's poor tracking, inner ski lift on turns, overweight out-dated chassis, poor wind protection, and sticky seat makes it NO FUN to OWN or RIDE!

it's no wonder why Ski-Doo's RESALE VALUE STINKS!

guys, don't get burnt like i did.....AVOID Ski-Doo!

sincerely,
-MT

Old 07-22-2002, 10:02 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Aw man, does this mean Elvis has left the building???? Hey Evan, got a taste of rotors in A&P school, thousands of parts trying to beat themselves apart...just kidding, really cool. During tracking, my instructor purposely induced ground resonance, INSTANT RESPECT for the machine.
Man, I step outside to wash and wax the truck, and someone puts their tail between their legs and wimpers off.
I can only hope to have been a little bit entertaining. Like I said before, with the foot cracked, the doc said sit and elevate. This just helped kill the time. Trash talkers never last, people helping people always do. It's nice to use the internet constructively, it truely ties the world together. Now back to tracking that trick new Polaris "Predator".

Ken

Quick Reply: polaris HATERS!!