Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

polaris HATERS!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2002, 11:52 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Okiedude, You're the best!!!! Amen.

Rincon, I have a 99 Sport POLARIS. Still waitin' for MXZ to go racing with. Rincon, why don't you change, er, add a signature as to what machine you ride, and where you're from. It would, or might, ad some credibility to your posts....opinions. You come over here spouting off, no wonder someone calls you whipper snapper (I like that one) nothing personal.

Ken

Old 07-20-2002, 11:56 PM
Pro Rider

i don't care, i live in canada, no point in saying where you Americans don't know much about canada anyways.lol i just told you what i ride, a kodiak, and XR250 at the present time

Old 07-21-2002, 12:13 AM
Elite Pro Rider

There you go with stupid generalizations. Do you know where Minnesota is? A, I've been to Canada lots, and lots of times. Man, you just don't get it. Like they said, you must be a bored person....if you're around Winnepeg, let me know, I'll play bored and haul my POLARIS up and spank your Kodiak with your XR (couldn't handle a CR)pulling it. Time to ignore the instigator, my appologies to anyone else in Canada, Kodiak owners, and XR250 owners. I've gotta go clean the quad, after a another trouble free day of blasting through the woods, it'll be ready to do it all over again tomorrow.

Ken....whose always been busy enough to not bash Hondas

Old 07-21-2002, 12:25 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Just my 2 cents, but I believe anyone who really bashes their Polaris machines are either not maintaining them or dont even have the knowledge to change their own spark plug.When your bashing about a dozen different machines, then the problem is YOU, not the machines. If you guys would do the upkeep on the machines and not abuse them, they would do you a great job. AND BY THE WAY, I would definitely love to see Ken's Polaris roosting that DS and showing him tailights. It's bad that my bike when it was just trail modded would outrun a DS by 2 lengths.(not mentioning that the DS is a whopping 650cc) Sorry, but you guys really dont know the potential of these 378cc 2-cycle thumpers. But there again, it does take a smart person to understand and figure thse Polaris's out. ALL HAIL KEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone have a pleasant day! Bubba

Old 07-21-2002, 12:31 AM
Trailblazer

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. i'd just like to say some people need to get a life[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2002, 12:50 AM
Range Rover

Tisk, Tisk...I guess Rincon has different personalities in different threads. I recall this from a different thread in the Polaris section..."i said before i have nothing against polaris, just when people make fun of honda". Now, how many times did I see you bashing Polaris in this thread? I though you had nothing against them?

Old 07-21-2002, 01:07 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Aw shucks Bubba, knock that off..hehehe. I just can't resist messing with some of these people. Hark, another Kodiak owner.

Ken

Old 07-21-2002, 01:29 AM
Elite Pro Rider

The Little guy suffering from Polaris envy not only switched to an alter ego here, he did a post under Honda on another Polaris forum. Cliffy, what's it like in your world????

Old 07-21-2002, 02:07 AM
Pro Rider

MXZ and Rincon

After Ken beats your quads, then you guys can come over here and I'll beat you will a Louisville Slugger....maybe I can knock SOME sense into you guys. Yes this is a forum and yes you are entitled to your opinions, but you are not entitled to be an immature a**hole.

This post has gone on long enough...some one make me the g*d damn moderator. Some people are just stupid. POLARIS SUCKS! HONDA SUCKS! YAMAHA SUCKS! ALL BRANDS SUCK! You know why, because for some reason, everywhere I go, I notice that someone thinks something sucks. Doesn't that suck?

This is enough. If you want to start or read a bash post, do a search. There are plenty of them for you to read.

Old 07-21-2002, 03:38 AM
Range Rover

Hey guys in much the same way that a small child will swear to get a reaction MXZ and Rincon come to the polaris forum to get a reaction out of people. The easiest way is to not answer them, just ignore them and then they will recieve no satisfaction and hopefully leave.
As a Canadian I would like to apologize to Americans for Rincons comments.

Quick Reply: polaris HATERS!!