Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

polaris HATERS!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2002, 05:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i got to tell ya's, this is one entertaining post!! worthless as all get out, but funny all the same!!! this one post shows me how far we have come as americans, and canadians, for that matter, to work together as a hole. who really cares if someone thinks a polaris sucks or not? hell, if i get stuck, i'll take a tow from a polaris, or a 80 cc machine, if it gets me out, lol. if anyone buys a quad, and does not like it, then buys another one. why would you go into a forums and state your stupidity about it? theres an ol saying, screw me once, shame on you, screw me 2 times, and shame on me! if you dont like polaris, dont buy one. if you do, good for you for making the best choise for you! i find it quite entertaining how someone can post about buying 4 or 5 differant quads, all of the same brand, and having problems with them all, lol. heres an idea, stop buying them you doofis!!! if you dont like them, or are not suited for them, then dont buy them. there are alot of people, including my friends, who love there polaris quads! i am happy for them. the only quad that sucks, is the one noone has.
happy trails to ALL MY QUADDING BROTHERS!!!

my pictures

Old 07-21-2002, 05:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

800 Mach Z - Ski-doo:
-so called: 'Lake Blaster'
-Polaris 800XCR KICKS Ski-Doo's *** across the lake...easily!
-magazines criticize Ski-doo's WEIGHT, SKI DESIGN, SUSPENSION, WEIGHT TRANSFER on acceleration, INNER SKI LIFT on turns, and TERRIBLE straight-line TRACKING!

and you know what?.....it's ALL true....i owned one!

BIG mistake!

NEVER AGAIN!

SKI-DOO's resale SUCKS because their sleds SUCK!

any seasoned snowmobiler won't ever consider the FAT, TERRIBLE HANDLING, SLUGS ski-doo makes!

see-ya,
-MT

Old 07-21-2002, 05:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

that post is for you MXZXRACIN!

hang-in there!...there's MORE TO COME!!!!

i'm NOT through yet.

-MT

Old 07-21-2002, 05:52 PM
Trailblazer

SKI-DOO's aren't as bad as you make them sound. you just don't know when to stop!! bombardier made the first vehicle that was made for snow drive'n, so i think they are good buy now, and don't get me started on the new REV, a stock one placed faster lap times than any modified snowmobile out there when blair morgan switched to the REV.

I have a suggestion for you guys, talk about snowmobiles someware else, this section is for atv talk'n only.
peace
muddyatver

Old 07-21-2002, 05:58 PM
Pro Rider

Thats the most crap that I have ever heard, a xcr 800 beat a mach?
My dad has a 01 mxz 700 and his friends have 01 xc 700 and a 01 xcr 800, They did a lake race the doo won... The 800 was slower then even the xc 700! The first time we went riding the guy with the 800 blew the motor in the first 4 hours.
I wont lie the xc 700 was very close to the mxz 700

In my point of view all 800 suck unless they are in mountain machines (rmk, summit, mt. cat)

But back to wheelers, I told you that you may beat me with your POLARIS but that is because it is decked to ****, and I could beat you in skill!

SO I STILL STAND BY MY WORD, POLARIS SUCKS!

Old 07-21-2002, 06:08 PM
Pro Rider

stupidity should be painful, there would be less of it.

my pictures

Old 07-21-2002, 06:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

i agree!

Old 07-21-2002, 06:34 PM
Elite Pro Rider

MXZ, I offered to wait til you put NOS on your DS. I beat one with that too. I'll even run you through the woods....duh, that should take enough skill. Keep coming back, I have nothing to run but my machine against yours. Talk, talk, talk....that shows insecurity. If you're not confident in the power and performance of your quad, why do you keep coming back. I have a broken foot, so I have lots of time to type. That doesn't keep me from riding either....I'll even beat you with my broken foot. Wanna run some cash, the winner donates it to charity? All in good fun and for a great cause. Let's go!!!!!!

Ken

Old 07-21-2002, 06:37 PM
Elite Pro Rider

By the way, to any other DS owners who might be monitoring this, I like the DS, heck, Bombardier even makes a SWEET regional jet. It's just those people who feel obligated to talk trash. No offense intended.

Ken....jet mechanics like their power!!!!

Old 07-21-2002, 06:43 PM
Pro Rider

The only trash that I am talking is that I have owned Polaris and none of them worked!!!
I also said that you probably would beat me in a race.

All I am saying is that I have never seen a reliable Polaris, If yours is then that kicks *** I wish I would have had your luck.

So in my eyes Polaris is not a good company, but if you like it good.
As long as your not one of those asses that talk **** and they have never raced or drove a ds...

Quick Reply: polaris HATERS!!