Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just in case you didn't see...Pred. Vs. Glamis 440 article

Try this. Glamis vs Predator

Old 12-31-2002, 02:15 PM
Pro Rider

I love this pic right here of a real american quad whipping on the wanna be american quad

https://atvconnection.com/atvconnect...pdcd_race2.JPG

Also did yall notice that the pred rider is wearing a roost protector while the dale rider isn't wonder why ???

Old 12-31-2002, 02:37 PM
Trailblazer

So what is your Banshee? A wannabe jap quad? And this coming from a kid who doesnt even own an American quad!

Old 12-31-2002, 02:40 PM
Pro Rider

That's pretty cool, a general all-around sport quad can out perform a made-for-dune quad in its own territory...........for 2K less, no doubt......HAR HAR.....C-DALES SUCK!!

Old 12-31-2002, 02:56 PM
Pro Rider

I just love it when this kinda stuff happens. Polaris has just raised the bar another notch and the others will have to follow suit. They stroll in with their first true sport machine and seem to be right up there with the big boys of sport. Great for all us consumers and the ATV industry.

Old 12-31-2002, 03:25 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Polarisdude
So what is your Banshee? A wannabe jap quad? And this coming from a kid who doesnt even own an American quad!
Hahaha your funny and wtf how is my banshee a wanna be. Did yamaha try to get an american quad company to build there quad unlike polaris who is an american quad company who hired other jap firms to practically design and build the pred. The only thing polaris does is assemble them. Wtf makes me a kid just cause im 15 and im younger than then u that makes me a kid ha. Well I bet I could run circles around u in every thing. Do u know how to use C++ and Visual Basic to program I most likely think not. Do u work on your own quad(maybe)? Are u a starting middle linebacker on the varsity team( I think not)?? Also for your info this teen could have gotten a dale but I wanted a 2-stroke since I love the light switch power of it. Also I bet u can't say much about your z cause at least yamaha didn't use thinner wall tubing on the frame to save weight. Hmm what else the whole back end of the z is cheap just look at the axle it might bend at anytime while rideing and also talk about that horrible swing-arm geometry which puts to much tension on the chain. Man I bet u feel proud that suzuki had to base there quad off of other manufactors quads.

Old 12-31-2002, 03:35 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: fasternu
That's pretty cool, a general all-around sport quad can out perform a made-for-dune quad in its own territory...........for 2K less, no doubt......HAR HAR.....C-DALES SUCK!!
How do c-dales suck when u can get a dale for 7k and a pred after everything added from the dealer will be 7k. So let me think an all aluminum framed quad with efi and a high reving motor sucks hahahahaha. Man that no bump steer that the pred has must be worth it cause the pred has the same metal tube frame along with any other liquid cooled dohc engine that can be found in any other quad except a dale. Amazing that in the review they claim that the pred had a hard time makeing it into 5th. Also another thing is they claim that pred could only be shifted into 2nd to make it up some hills unlike the dale which could rev out faster and had more power could be shifted into 3rd hmmmm.

Old 12-31-2002, 03:38 PM
Pro Rider

Wtf makes me a kid just cause im 15 and im younger than then u that makes me a kid ha.

EXPERIENCE!!!!!!

OLD FARTS

A farmer goes out one day and buys a brand new stud rooster for his chicken coop.
The new rooster struts over to the old rooster and says, "OK old fart, time for you to retire."
The old rooster replies, "Come on, surely you cannot handle ALL of these chickens. Look what it has done to me. Can't you just let me have the two old hens over in the corner?"

The young rooster says, "Beat it: You are washed up and I am taking over."
The old rooster says, "I tell you what, young stud. I will race you around the farmhouse. Whoever wins gets the exclusive domain over the entire chicken coop."

The young rooster laughs. "You know you don't stand a chance old man.
So, just to be fair I will give you a head start."
The old rooster takes off running. About 15 seconds later the young rooster takes off running after him. They round the front porch of the farmhouse and the young rooster has closed the gap. He is already about 5 inches behind the old rooster and gaining fast.

The farmer, meanwhile, is sitting in his usual spot on the front porch when he sees the roosters running by. He grabs his shotgun and - BOOM - He blows the young rooster to bits.
The farmer sadly shakes his head and says, "Dammit... third qay rooster I bought this month."

Moral of this story.... Don't mess with the OLD FARTS - age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!

Old 12-31-2002, 03:49 PM
Weekend Warrior

what makes you a kid is the fact that you not an adult, the fact that your not old enough to buy cigarettes or beer. thats what makes you a kid! heres a qoute directly from the review "Each quad was very close, with the Predator generally winning." and you brag about the one pic they have of the c-dale winning. look at the other 5 pics of the predator winning.

Quick Reply: Just in case you didn't see...Pred. Vs. Glamis 440 article