Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Why does Polaris get bashed so hard!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2003, 08:57 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why does Polaris get bashed so hard!!!!!!

Good one Mud.

Old 03-15-2003, 10:40 PM
Pro Rider

the United Way is asking for your help. they are looking for donations of clean, white bed sheets to be donated and shipped to France. It seems there is a shortage of bedsheets over there, because they have all been made into flags.

Old 03-16-2003, 09:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Northstar2

i'm saving the Claws for the Spring time mud. haven't tried them yet. i'm also thinking about buying 2 more Sportsmans so i can have all my mud tires on at one time.(Outlaws/Claws/OutlawRadials)...i think a side-by-side comparrison test would be cool.

.....i'm still rolling my pennies though! (don't have enough saved-up yet)LOL

see-ya,
-MT[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

(Vibe is cool.......Aztek..NOT!)

Old 03-16-2003, 09:39 AM
Range Rover

Hi Always remember the best ATV is almost always the brand you have in the garage at the time.LOL I have two ATV's 1- a Grizzly 2- a Sportsman 500. Both are great machines so don't believe one is better then the other when people say they are. Not a bit of trouble from either of them. Chuck (In Arizona)

Old 03-16-2003, 12:58 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: friedenspull
Ask yourself why that is, Joe. Then look at your siqnature. REAL AMERICANS......BUY AMERICAN
How old are you my friend? The last truly built American car was built in 1958. I think you will be hard pressed to find anything built in America today that doesn't have an intergrated circuit chip from Taiwan, Phillipines, Malasia or Japan.

I am not a basher of American products, I feel we live in the greatest country on the planet. Facts are facts. If I choose to buy an American brand automoblie or American brand whatever, chances are the components inside the American product has foreign made.

As I stated earlier, Polaris admits to the quality of their products being some what suspect. These are not my words, these are the words from Polaris manufacturing USA.

I am an American and Darn proud to be one. The original post of this thread was " why is Polaris being bashed so much " I was just stating facts that come from Polaris and several ATV publications.

Again, these were not my words, these were the words of the manufacturer and of the ATV owners, via 4 different ATV publications.

I am a 36 year old male and will die defending my country but sticking to the issues seems to be a hard one. I don't think the intention of the original post was to gain American support and fight for a cause.

The original post was simply asking why so many people bash Polaris. I was simply trying to give him the facts and what my years of riding, reading and mechanical experience has taught me.

I am sure this post/reply will be turned around some how instead of focusing on the facts of the original post but if one person reads this post and walks away feeling a little better or knowing a little more as to why Polaris is getting bashed then I will have answered their question, at least.

Old 03-16-2003, 01:11 PM
Trailblazer

Sure there is forign parts in just about everyting, but I think the real Buy American point is are we giving our money to an American company with American workers or sending our money overseas. As for this:
As I stated earlier, Polaris admits to the quality of their products being some what suspect. These are not my words, these are the words from Polaris manufacturing USA.
I just don't buy it.

Old 03-16-2003, 01:37 PM
Trailblazer

Thank you Mud Master. That is the point I was trying to get across.

Oh and to answer your ? I'm 26, Proud member of the International Operating Engineers, Local 150, and also have served in the military.