Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Why does Polaris get bashed so hard!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2003, 12:06 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why does Polaris get bashed so hard!!!!!!

fourlix,
While you are well informed on a few issues you should probably take your blinders off once in a while!!!
Schwartskof never had orders to go into Bagdad. Please enlighten me of your data. Second, Israel doesn't make a habit of killing and torturing their own people. Third, Liberals said the same thing about the allies wanting to stop Hitler from invading Poland. The liberals said we just wanted to protect our interest in sausages. Starting to sound a littling silly isn't it!
If we could just get a simply export/import ration that was even close with Japan this would all be a different matter. Does your book of knowledge have that figure. How many Fords, Chevys, Dodges, or Polaris machines are cruising around Tokyo? Look that one up as well. Try not to spill any of that French wine I'm sure you're drinking on your all knowing book either. Some people just forget where they live and what was sacrificed for us to have such liberties. I bet you didn't talk like this around your grandfather. I'm sure he would have kicked your a$$. I think I will go for the 600 twin!!!

Old 03-09-2003, 12:44 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: army
fourlix,
While you are well informed on a few issues you should probably take your blinders off once in a while!!!
Schwartskof never had orders to go into Bagdad. Please enlighten me of your data. Second, Israel doesn't make a habit of killing and torturing their own people. Third, Liberals said the same thing about the allies wanting to stop Hitler from invading Poland. The liberals said we just wanted to protect our interest in sausages. Starting to sound a littling silly isn't it!
If we could just get a simply export/import ration that was even close with Japan this would all be a different matter. Does your book of knowledge have that figure. How many Fords, Chevys, Dodges, or Polaris machines are cruising around Tokyo? Look that one up as well. Try not to spill any of that French wine I'm sure you're drinking on your all knowing book either. Some people just forget where they live and what was sacrificed for us to have such liberties. I bet you didn't talk like this around your grandfather. I'm sure he would have kicked your a$$. I think I will go for the 600 twin!!!
Boy, Am I glad to see another clear thinking AMERICAN on this forum! How soon people forget the cost of freedom when all they want to do is sit on their duffs watching football and playing with themselves saying"That won't happen here!" pass me another beer will ya...

Old 03-09-2003, 12:51 PM
RIP Dear Friend

I am going to watch Nascar today.

Atlanta 500

Chet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2003, 12:55 PM
Pro Rider

fourlix, just admit it, if a liberal were running the country, you would probably be in support of the entire issue. i also would like to know where you learned your history.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2003, 01:37 PM
Pro Rider

Our armies were stopped from finishing the job in the Gulf War by politicians and diplomats. George Bush made the final call. I don't remember him ever being a member of the democratic party or anyone ever referring to him as a liberal. It was the Bush administration that failed to finish the job, leaving us in the mess we are currently in.

Countries have been killing their own people around the world since there were countries. Remember Cambodia? How about right now in China? Israel kills and tortures its own people on a daily basis, they are called Palestinians. Should America invade every country in the world that kills its own? How about us? We execute a lot of our prisoners. Should we invade ourselves?

(I actually agree with capital punishment. I just think they should take the glamor and publicity out of it.
It's like they make stars out of them. Just off the bastards and be done with it. No TV, no big deal, just do it.)

F.Y.I. I have a bachelor's degree in HISTORY from the University of Wyoming, '76. I also went to law school there. I studied Hitler a great deal. The comparison between the events leading to the Gulf War and Hitler were similar. Sadaam had invaded and taken over Kuwait. The failure of the the first Bush administration to finish the job, the failure of the Clinton administration and the U.N. to keep Iraq
hobbled, (a pretty much impossible task with Sadaam still in power) has led us to this point.

The point we are at is being the victims of Islamic fundamentalist terrorism. At the time of the Gulf War it was a cut and dried issue. Iraq invaded Kuwait. Now we are dealing with a much more menacing and widespread issue. Iraq may be a player and probably is, but it does not stop there. Throughout the muslim world we are now seen as the enemy, we are "out to get them". This whole thing is bordering on a Holy War, a Crusade. Fighting governments and armies is easy. Fighting cultures, peoples, religeons and ideologies is impossible.

What have you done lately? Sadaam has done very little. Maybe he is trying to fly under the radar, while amassing weapons of mass destruction with which to attack Israel. Okay, so lets keep the inspectors in there, increase their numbers so they actually have a chance of finding something. If they don't cooperate or don't allow something to be inspected then bomb it. Keep the pressure on. Keep looking. Keep threatening. Rattle the sabers.

George W. Bush is not bright, or talented. He has alienated our friends and allies around the world. All the good will expressed toward this nation after 9/11 has been squandered. He is a little boy playing army, doing his father's bidding. In this latest go-round George W. Bush resembles Kaiser Wilhelm II far more than Sadaam resembles Hitler. Look that up in your "good ole boy" History book.

Old 03-09-2003, 01:47 PM
RIP Dear Friend

I think since I have been here this is the first time when I don't agree with fourlix's view.

Chet

Old 03-09-2003, 02:23 PM
Trailblazer

Whoa I never expected this thread to go in this direction. I just wanted to say If you don't drive it quit slamming it!!! Yes I like Polaris that is mostly because I see what is going into the machines. I work for a company that makes alot of the parts on and in the polaris machines. We just started making parts for yamaha now so maybe that will all change don't know yet though. As for the direction the thread has been going I don't know or do I care what the politicians are doing. I believe that they should just pull all of our people out of where they are, drop the bomb and be done with it. Just my -.02 cant afford to give .02 anymore I have to take it now hours getting cut but thankfully I still have something.

Old 03-09-2003, 08:35 PM
Trailblazer

fourlix,
I see that you also read "The Guns of August". What a laugh comparing Kaiser Wilhelm II with our President. By the way, I don't remember asking where you got your undergraduate or what you studied, or what your g.p.a. was in high school, or that you studied law for a while and then apparently dropped out...It's obvious you didn't teach history...and please, it's Saddam not Sadaam. All I wanted to know was where are you getting the data about the plan of the United Nations from the Persion Gulf War??? Will the Sportsman 600 have all the bugs worked out this year?

Old 03-09-2003, 09:19 PM
Range Rover

Ya know...... usually if you're runnin' down the middle of the road you are going to get run over!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2003, 10:09 PM
Pro Rider

hey army, are you now or ever been in the army?

Quick Reply: Why does Polaris get bashed so hard!!!!!!